06/02/17 - Lisbon, PT - Passeio Martimo De Alges

alfierose

Just hope it stays nice tho if it rains you may as well stand in the sea..!!!!! The train stop is right out side it will be buses after the show which again is just over a bridge its well connected with public transport people

10 hours ago, Freaka said:

Sadly I won't be able to Periscope the show. My phone is being repaired and I don't think I'll get it before the show. :'(

Hi freaka, Do you think there will be two different entrances, one for general admission und one for golden circle(Not Early Entry )? Someone posted that map of the stage and I can't see any second entrance!? HELP:(:hug:

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Pedro - Axl - Mota said:

Do you know if they are showing up later than the schedule hour to start? I might arrive later than 21h00 :/

I sincerely doubt it. They've been on time at pretty much every show throughout the tour.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Axeli said:

Whole day walking around Lissabon. No sign of Gn'r gig anywhere. Stage was coming up, but no advertising what so ever. Weird.. 

The show is sold out, it's not necessary to advertise anymore. But you have to check the trains ;) 

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, CAFC Nick said:

What are the stage times for tomorrow?

I want to head down there early but meeting with some friends so may not be able to get down for doors opening and really don't want to miss anything at all.

19h00 –  Tyler Bryant & The Shakedown
19h50 –  Mark Lanegan
21h00 – Guns N’ Roses

1 minute ago, Spirit said:

Same venue as Axl's first show with AC/DC, right?

Yes!

• Like 2