06/04/17 - Madrid, ES - Estadio Vicente Calderon

alfierose

7 minutes ago, Lio said:

Thanks. I just wanted to see the prices for now... What's with the price difference? What are those tickets for 63 EUR? Do you know?

The cheapest one I see is 55 ( that's some middle or upper deck, any spot you find, you sit there) Then I see 75 But I don't see 63 at all

1 minute ago, Padme said:

The cheapest one I see is 55 ( that's some middle or upper deck, any spot you find, you sit there) Then I see 75 But I don't see 63 at all

This is what I found, the 63 is probably including fees. So you can sit anywhere you like where you find a spot? Excuse me for being so ignorant, I've never had that before.

Knipsel.JPG

2 minutes ago, Lio said:

This is what I found, the 63 is probably including fees. So you can sit anywhere you like where you find a spot? Excuse me for being so ignorant, I've never had that before.

Knipsel.JPG

Yeah  those numbers added the fees. I see 2 General Entrace, one says 108. That might be some lower deck with designated seat. In your case to make sure you know what you are buying. I think you better use Google Translation. But the 55 I saw said is some deck you can sit down in any spot you wish

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

I got mine already at ticketmaster thanks to a lovely friend :wub: I got "pista", no money for the golden circle, I'm ok with it though.

We all would like to meet your "lovely friend" ;) Happy you got what you wanted :headbang:

Hey guys!

so excited to attend this show. My best friend and I grew up on GNR so we're planning a whole trip around these shows (mainly MADRID!!) 

i too am confused by seating. In US (been to three shows this year) there is always PIT 1 and PIT 2 available. I don't see any PIT options. 

Do do you guys know if these exist, are sold out, or just not avail yet?

thanks!

3 minutes ago, ramsey said:

Hey guys!

so excited to attend this show. My best friend and I grew up on GNR so we're planning a whole trip around these shows (mainly MADRID!!) 

i too am confused by seating. In US (been to three shows this year) there is always PIT 1 and PIT 2 available. I don't see any PIT options. 

Do do you guys know if these exist, are sold out, or just not avail yet?

thanks!

If with pit you mean field, there are only Golden Circle (first rows) and general admision.

Sorry I couldn't find a proper map. This is very similar but this map is from the Bilbao show. It is NOT Madrid but I hope it helps. Golden Circle is the same as PIT area, price 160 euros, keep in mind that they are gonna add fees and taxes. Pista (in blue) is GA STANDING ONLY that's 95 euros. Until this point this is the same case for Madrid.

The lower deck also in blue also 95 euros. I'm assuming those are designated/numbered sits. I'm guessing it's the same for Madrid.

For Madrid show kids UNDER 16 years old  ARE NOT ALLOWED WITHOUT the company of an adult person.iIf you are under 16 mom or dad must be with you at the show. Those boxes in navy blue I have no idea. Those in purple I guess are boxes, just like they ones during sports events. Those in red are upper deck. I'm assuming those are where you grab any spot available

http://www.ticktackticket.com/entradas/goto.do?claves=GunsNRoses&origin=AMXX

3 minutes ago, fanfzero said:

With golden circle tickets, the only option I saw was picking them up the day of the show in the stadium's ticket office (I don't like the idea too much)

Go to www.livenation.es Open an account there. Enter the presale. Get your tickets and they offer the chance to print them and postal service delivery to your home. If you pick the postal delivery they charge you about extra 20 euros. You end up paying more than 200 euros if you pick the Golden Circle. The cheaper the ticket, the cheaper is the final price.

11 minutes ago, Padme said:

Go to www.livenation.es Open an account there. Enter the presale. Get your tickets and they offer the chance to print them and postal service delivery to your home. If you pick the postal delivery they charge you about extra 20 euros. You end up paying more than 200 euros if you pick the Golden Circle. The cheaper the ticket, the cheaper is the final price.

Then I'm late, because I bought my tickets on Monday with the nightrain ticketmaster pre-sale

2 minutes ago, fanfzero said:

Then I'm late, because I bought my tickets on Monday with the nightrain ticketmaster pre-sale

Would you be able to cancel those and buy now ones today? I think Ticketmaster gives people a few days to cancel without any extra charge. Or you might put that other ticket on sale in StubHub or some other internet place like ebay

1 hour ago, Padme said:

Would you be able to cancel those and buy now ones today? I think Ticketmaster gives people a few days to cancel without any extra charge. Or you might put that other ticket on sale in StubHub or some other internet place like ebay

Nah, I think I will stay like this

48 minutes ago, lit_up said:

ya tengo las entradas para el golden circle, lo del early entry alguien sabe como va, y cuando te avisan para entrar? 

:headbang::headbang:

A lo mejor los de early access entrais por otra puerta distinta a los de golden circle normal, o a lo mejor es por la misma puerta pero unas horas antes, ya irán diciendo, porque aún falta bastante para el concierto

8 hours ago, fanfzero said:

Nah, I think I will stay like this

A lo mejor los de early access entrais por otra puerta distinta a los de golden circle normal, o a lo mejor es por la misma puerta pero unas horas antes, ya irán diciendo, porque aún falta bastante para el concierto

thanks!! se va a hacer lenta la espera :lol:

• Like 1