06/04/17 - Madrid, ES - Estadio Vicente Calderon

alfierose

57 minutes ago, Free Bird said:

Never realized that he botched the intro in Indiana. I know Matt botched it in St. Louis, but in Indiana? Sounds correctly to me

I thinkYou're right. It was Sorum In St Louis. Slash looks back at him confused?

44 minutes ago, Derick said:

Sorry but..Is this thread still about Madrid show? I´m not trying to be an asshole (I love that era too and the subjet is very interesting,btw) but I think there's threads to discuss about how wonderful the past was...We came here to find something more about the concert and what we see is a lot of off-topic discussion...IDK.

lol it was 3days 26 pages ago? What else are we possibly gonna find out??

43 minutes ago, Top-Hatted One said:

lol it was 3days 26 pages ago? What else are we possibly gonna find out??

I don't know...We always find out something..Ritz 91/RIR 91/Indiana 91 was more than 20 years ago with a lot threads and a hundreds pages about these shows over the years and we still find something out...So let's try to give it a chance...Just my 0,50  cent.

On 6/6/2017 at 8:06 AM, DutchAxl*88* said:

Man, i'm looking forward to the gig in Holland!! For dutch and Belgium fans here's an official review from the belgium News paper. http://www.demorgen.be/muziek/guns-n-roses-in-madrid-een-verpletterende-en-euforische-show-b4834236/

They already visited the Madrid show and had a blast!! This summer we Will attend the best concert!! So far reviews have been very positive, despite Some of u's complaining about axl his voice, i think you attend and Will be having a blast! (I was at axl/dc at hamburg Which was absolutely amazing!!!). 

Btw. I really loved nu-gnr and never understood why media complaint about axl, especially 2010 was really great!! But media have been really really positive about axl since acdc and the gnr "Réunion", which is great!

Relax and enjoy this amazing band which contains axl, slash, duff and a tight band!!

Well said, and you are right, Axl sounds good too, atleast 92 and 93 level, 1987 and 1988 and 1991, he was better, but damn they do a great job

On 6/6/2017 at 8:06 AM, DutchAxl*88* said:

On 5/6/2017 at 10:12 PM, nikosgnr said:

He's not. Sounds awful, tired and out of breath. I also wanna state that I hate his new jacket.

What are you talking about? Please tell me? He sounds quite good and many others have said so, peace out and smoke some more crack.

1 hour ago, lassie said:

What are you talking about? Please tell me? He sounds quite good and many others have said so, peace out and smoke some more crack.

On 6/5/2017 at 3:28 PM, nikosgnr said:

Really love Axl's clean vocals with BHS.

On 6/5/2017 at 3:33 PM, nikosgnr said:

In fact people who keep complaining about everything on this forum are even more annoying than everything.

Spoiler

sarcasm-3.jpg

On 7/6/2017 at 6:36 AM, Derick said:

Sorry but..Is this thread still about Madrid show? I´m not trying to be an asshole (I love that era too and the subjet is very interesting,btw) but I think there's threads to discuss about how wonderful the past was...We came here to find something more about the concert and what we see is a lot of off-topic discussion...IDK.

We live in the past and present, we must never forget the past

35 minutes ago, lassie said:

We live in the past and present, we must never forget the past

Sorry but we live in the present not in the past or in the future.The past works to make us proud , to give us a little of nostalgia or, sometimes, to help us like a guide but not to live in. And the future doesn't exist it´s just a target. Anyway, I don´t tell you to forgot the past, no way, It´s just to keep the subject matter that is Madrid show. Because in the future we´ll want to return to this thread to remember the past (Madrid show) and would be much better if it had organized and, mainly, the content was the same as the title. That´s all.

• Like 1

Fair fair, and from what i have seen, it looked like quite a good show. but i think about the past alot, always what happend in my own life, but as you said, we can't live there, and it is not good to think about the past all the time.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...