06/10/17 - Imola, IT - Autodromo Internazionale Enzo E Dino Ferrrari

alfierose

6 minutes ago, izzydoezit said:

19.15 is the start time for the first of the two support acts? Or for GNR?

what time do you think GNR will get on stage? I am trying to see what time to book return tickets to bologna. Apparently the venue is approx. half an hour walk to the main station. And probably walking out of the venue will take time too with so many people there.

Support, I assume. With GNR probably at 21:00 or 21:15.

11 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

Support, I assume. With GNR probably at 21:00 or 21:15.

In SPAIN the two support acts finished both in less than an hour. Show start was 20.20 and by 21.20 GNR were on stage.

In ITALY the two support acts will probably play longer I assume? The Darkness is a bigger band than the other support acts in SPAIN. 

4 hours ago, izzydoezit said:

In SPAIN the two support acts finished both in less than an hour. Show start was 20.20 and by 21.20 GNR were on stage.

In ITALY the two support acts will probably play longer I assume? The Darkness is a bigger band than the other support acts in SPAIN. 

Well. If we are to assume 19:15 - 19:45 Support 1 and 20:00 - 20:40 Support 2 then GNR at 21:00 or 21:15 seems realistical.

Edit: At all the shows in Switzerland, Germany and Austria GnR hit the stage 2 hours after the support 1 opens the show.

Edited by PatrickS77

* GLI ORARI * 

Dalle ore 8.00
Distribuzione Buste TicketOne :
Pacchetti VIP Gold Circle Early Entry (Presso la cassa in Via Dante angolo Via Pirandello)
Gold Circle (Presso la cassa in Via Dante angolo Via Pirandello)
Posto Unico in piedi (Presso la cassa in Via Dante angolo Via Pirandello)
Posto Unico in piedi Rivazza (Presso la cassa Rivazza)

Ore 9.30
Ingresso possessori Pacchetti VIP Early Entry

Ore 10.00
Apertura cancelli
Distribuzione Pacchetti Paradise City Party (Presso il Parcheggio VIP con accesso in macchina da via Malsicura arrivando da Via dei Colli o a piedi dall’ingresso principale)

Ore 11.30
Distribuzione Pacchetti Welcome to the Jungle (Presso la cassa in Via Dante angolo Via Pirandello)

ore 18.45
Special Guests: The Darkness + Phil Campbell and the Bastard Sons

ore 20.45
Guns N’ Roses

2u5anio_zpsxebkws0j.jpg

On 5/6/2017 at 4:54 AM, PatrickS77 said:

What worries me the most though is, that the show starts at 19:15, but those fuckers open the doors at 10:00. What the hell? Should we stand there for 9 hours waiting until the show begins?

i actually went to concerts when they opened at 8 am, concerts in Italy are a competion in resistance if you care being as close as possible, it's gonna be hot too so water and a hat.

I'm excited about this, see you soon

• Like 1

On 5/12/2016 at 2:59 PM, alfierose said:

Saturday, June 10th, 2017

Imola

Autodromo Internazionale Enzo E Dino Ferrrari

Capacity: 50,000

Opener:

Forum Members Attending:

capacity: 90000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! w ITALIA

• Like 1

10 hours ago, giuls said:

i actually went to concerts when they opened at 8 am, concerts in Italy are a competion in resistance if you care being as close as possible, it's gonna be hot too so water and a hat.

I'm excited about this, see you soon

They are totally stupid. What purpose does it serve to stand there for almost 9 hours like a fucking tool? I mean, they also have to pay staff for that time to watch over them. And with those "VIP" jackasses, you wouldn't even get to the front row. But I really question though, if these "superfan VIPs" really would stand there for almost 9 hours.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, PatrickS77 said:

They are totally stupid. What purpose does it serve to stand there for almost 9 hours like a fucking tool? I mean, they also have to pay staff for that time to watch over them. And with those "VIP" jackasses, you wouldn't even get to the front row. But I really question though, if these "superfan VIPs" really would stand there for almost 9 hours.

Well, the golden circle is just the area near the stage cordoned off with barriers, there's not seat so it's early arrived, early served in that too, you can come later and be in the GC but you have in front of you the people that came before you.

Sure, the one that paid the packages that cost 350 and 1005 euros have their reserved place but for that much money it's the minimum imo 

2 minutes ago, giuls said:

Well, the golden circle is just the area near the stage cordoned off with barriers, there's not seat so it's early arrived, early served in that too, you can come later and be in the GC but you have in front of you the people that came before you.

Sure, the one that paid the packages that cost 350 and 1005 euros have their reserved place but for that much money it's the minimum imo 

I'm not exactly sure what you want to tell me. It is stupid of the organizer to open the doors 9 hours before any note is played and thus forcing the people who want to be in the front row or bought that fucking VIP package to get early entry to get to the front row to stay in one spot, probably in the scorching heat, doing nothing for 9 fucking hours.

• Like 1

Just now, PatrickS77 said:

I'm not exactly sure what you want to tell me. It is stupid of the organizer to open the doors 9 hours before any note is played and thus forcing the people who want to be in the front row or bought that fucking VIP package to get early entry to get to the front row to stay in one spot, probably in the scorching heat, doing nothing for 9 fucking hours.

You have to consider some points: 

1. imola is a small city 

2. there will be about 90000 fans

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, asessa said:

You have to consider some points: 

1. imola is a small city 

2. there will be about 90000 fans

So what?? What exactly does that have to do with the concert? Let them wait at the doors. If they can't handle people, don't do concerts.

wasn't expecting doors to go open that soon!

I'll arrive buy plane around 15:30 in Bologna, have to get my rental car and drive to Imola

Hope there will still be litho's available and that I can carry a tube inside with me or otherwise have the time to bring the litho's back to my car...

Don't speak Italian at all and the mail with info I got today is only in Italian so if someone could quickly tell me if there's anything about it that's different from a normal european (belgium/holland) show?

Looking forward so much!

Just now, Evil Ash said:

I'll arrive buy plane around 15:30 in Bologna, have to get my rental car and drive to Imola

Hope there will still be litho's available and that I can carry a tube inside with me or otherwise have the time to bring the litho's back to my car...

Don't speak Italian at all and the mail with info I got today is only in Italian so if someone could quickly tell me if there's anything about it that's different from a normal european (belgium/holland) show?

Looking forward so much!

What kind of information do you need? 

11 minutes ago, Evil Ash said:

Looking forward so much!

STANDARD OF BEHAVIOUR

Entering the venue you accept its regulations and terms of entry;
Permission to enter and remain within the venue is subject to the possession of valid ticket;
The ticket shall be exhibited at any time at the request of securtiy staff;
Controls at the gates are provided to protect public safety. The audience may undergo controls and checks made by security staff with police supervision also throught the use of handy metal detector device;

IT’S FORBIDDEN:

To introduce SUITCASES, TROLLEY, LARGE BAGS and BACKPACK more than 10lt;
To introduce SPRAY CANS;
To introduce AIR HORN;
To introduce or carry WEAPONS, EXPLOSIVE, FIREWORK, SMOKE BOMB, FLARES, STONES, KNIVES or other SHARP or CUTTING OBJECTS;
To introduce CHAINS;
To introduce ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES OF ANY KIND;
To introduce or carry NARCOTIC SUBSTANCE, POISON, HARMFUL SUBSTANCE and INFIAMMABLE MATERIAL;
To enter and remain within the venue while drunk or under the effect of narcotic or mind-altering substance;
To introduce or sell inside the venue drinks contained in CANS, GLASS CONTAINERS THERMOS or BIG PLASTIC BOTTLES (only half liter plastic bottle is allowed without cap);
To introduce ANY KIND OF ANIMALS;
To introduce SELFIE-STICKS and TRIPOD;
To introduce UMBRELLAS and POLES;
To introduce MUSICAL INSTRUMENT;
To introduce LASER PENS and LASER POINTER;
To introduce DRONE;
To introduce RECORDING EQUIPMENT, SOUND OR VIDEO;
To introduce PROFESSIONAL OR SEMI PROFESSIONAL CAMERAS;
To introduce VIDEOCAMERAS, GOPRO, iPAD and TABLET;
To introduce BICYCLE, SKATEBOARD and OVERBOARD;
To introduce TENT and SLEEPING BAG;
To introduce OBJECTS WHICH MAY CAUSE INJURIES;
To exhibit material that may obstrut the audience view or may interfere with the emergency signs or obstruct the ways to exits;
To carry out any kind of commercial activity without the prior written authorisation of the Event Organiser;
To act incorrectly or aggressively towards the security staff;
To cause damage to, or tamper with any structure, infrastructure and service of the Venue;
To climb balustrades, raililng, walls and fences and any other structures not intended for occupancy by the public;
To obstruct stairways, gangways, access ways, entrances and exits and any other escape route;

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Evil Ash said:

I have golden circle for the first time, don't know if there's something special about that

And parking, is there an address or something maybe?

And I really hope I can get inside with my postertube

Thanks!

Here there are all parking area

http://www.autodromoimola.it/downloads/guns_roses_mappa_parcheggi_comune_imola.pdf

For gold circle you have to enter by "PONTE DANTE" (near the number 2 in pink color)
https://goo.gl/maps/de7BKspaWNE2

The rules doesn't specify if a postertube are allowed but is not allowed : SUITCASES,TROLLEY,BAGS or BACKPACKS greater than 10 liters

I hope this help you

Edited by asessa
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, PatrickS77 said:

Nothing, i was just telling you how things work here so you or anyone wouldnt have surprised.

I wanted San Siro so i could park my ass on a seat while seeing something but there are dreams that cant be.

Edited by giuls