06/27/17 -Copenhagen, DK - Telia Parken

alfierose

16 minutes ago, lenni19 said:

Do you guys know if thers will be some tickets sold in front of the stadium ?

A friend and me are planing to go to the show, but we have no tickets yet ?

There's newly released tickets available at ticketmaster.dk, Personally I'd rather buy those than risk buying false tickets outside the stadium. 

http://www.ticketmaster.dk/event/guns-n-roses-not-in-this-lifetime-tour-billetter/421237

Edited by CheapJon
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, CheapJon said:

There's newly released tickets available at ticketmaster.dk, Personally I'd rather buy those than risk buying false tickets outside the stadium. 

http://www.ticketmaster.dk/event/guns-n-roses-not-in-this-lifetime-tour-billetter/421237

Thanks for your help ? 

The fear that i have is the fear of buying the tickets and they maybe will not be here tomorrow ?

I can strongly recommend you guys to take a look around the city before the concert. But dont visit the central of town. Maybe New harbour. You can see their hotel from there:lol:. Go see the districts in Copenhagen like Vesterbro and Nørrebro...:P

Edited by TheDemocracyRose

5 minutes ago, lenni19 said:

Thanks for your help ? 

The fear that i have is the fear of buying the tickets and they maybe will not be here tomorrow ?

If you buy tickets on ticketmaster you'll have the option to get the tickets emailed to you so that you can print it out yourself or just have it in your smart phone, either in your mail or in the ticketmaster app.

Good luck!

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, CheapJon said:

If you buy tickets on ticketmaster you'll have the option to get the tickets emailed to you so that you can print it out yourself or just have it in your smart phone, either in your mail or in the ticketmaster app.

Good luck!

Oh thank you, i had no idea about that ?

I wish you a great time tomorrow ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CheapJon said:

Good luck!

I got the tickets ? 

Tomorrow is time to rock ?

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Jeez said:

I met Kat and some other girl in the city, and they put me on the bandlist. They told me to meet at the ticketoffice tomorrow. Anyone know where that is?

Call them before or go early to ask, but it's probably where people withdraw their tickets...I think that's an "after show" pass. Some lucky fans have a chance to get into the backstage after the show to drink and eat something and maybe see some band´s member. That´s cool I hope that you enjoy it! Luck you!!!!:headbang:

Edited by Derick
  • Like 2