07/04/17 - Prague, CZ - Letnany Airport

alfierose

Tuesday, July 4th, 2017

Prague

Letnany Airport

McBob: "Prague! You're ready for a little Bohemian Tragedy? from Hollywood... Guns N' Roses!"

It's So Easy
Mr. Brownstone
Chinese Democracy
Welcome To The Jungle
Double Talkin' Jive
Better
Estranged
Live and Let Die
Rocket Queen
You Could Be Mine
Duff's Solo - Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory/Attitude
This I Love
Civil War
Yesterdays
Coma
The Godfather/Sweet Child O' Mine
Used To Love Her
Wish You Were Here/Layla/November Rain
Black Hole Sun
Knockin' On Heaven's Door
Nightrain
Sorry
Patience
Whole Lotta Rosie
Don't Cry
The Seeker
Paradise City

prague.png.bdbde662137de1c275ce62b2ae99edcc.png

• Like 1

Today I remembered my younger self, growing up watching famous Tokyo and Paris shows on VHS, thinking about how it would be a dream to see those guys perform live one day. I've been lucky enough to see Axl three times during recent years and I've also seen Slash, but to see them together, it feels like my childhood dream will be finally fulfilled.

I will do my best to get to the rail but VIP packages are out of my budget so hopefully there are not many wealthy Czech die-hards to steal my spot, haha. 

I'm so glad they haven't skipped Czech Republic as the last time they were around. Also it's the same venue as Axl/DC earlier this year! I'm curious if they can sell the same number of tickets as DC as there were close to 60k people according to reports. The last time Guns played Prague in 2010 they sold like 15k but it was an indoor show so this time it will be definitely at least double of that. 4.7. is also the first day of the biggest festival in country - Rock for People, so it doesn't seems too strategic as many casual fans who would be attending won't be able to. 

Edited by DanielitoCZ
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 19.3.2017 at 1:53 PM, wamzer said:

Got the ticket, booked hotel, will be there with a bunch of friends from Budapest. I only have one important strategic question: staropramen or pilsner will be brewed there? 

Staropramen is way better ;D last year during Acdc gig they sold staropramen

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Im traveling to the show possibly with one friend from Finland. Bought ticket to golden circle and right side of the stage because theres slashs amps ;D i was wondering if any forum member would be interested in planning aftershow party? Ive been studying in Prague for 6months last year so I know the city quite well.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 17. 4. 2017 at 9:42 PM, Natty said:

I ll be there. Coming from vienna. Have front of stage ticket.

my husband wont be able to attend , so I have 1 Front of stage to sell for prague. 

Which side it the ticket? Left or right? :P
My friend is looking for a ticket but only if it is "Stání A vpravo" (right side) so he can be with us.  

On 17/04/2017 at 8:42 PM, Natty said:

I ll be there. Coming from vienna. Have front of stage ticket.

my husband wont be able to attend , so I have 1 Front of stage to sell for prague. 

I doubt the golden circle part will be that small since its at an airfield. The golden ticket prices seemed cheap compared to others. I hope not though 

Edited by Mark1989

• 2 weeks later...