07/07/17 - Paris, FR - Stade de France

alfierose

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2017 at 8:14 PM, xBrownstonex said:

My trip is over. This has been one of the best weekends of my life. Not only was it a incredible show but I got to see the most beautiful city i have ever seen for my first time. Can't believe how great this city is. Definitely won't be my last time here.

Met a lot of cool GNR fans here. @Nalbi and @Freaka among them. Great times. Made this weekend extra special. Fucking love to be a GNR fan.

Merci, Paris.

I did not know the existence of this forum. I would have joined you, as I was also at this concert.

But, I am joining all those who believe that we had the chance to see live the best performance of Axl at the song "Don't cry" at this tour!

Hoping to see them soon again!

• Like 2

On 09/07/2017 at 7:24 PM, Asia said:

To be honest, I don't see any point in bringing a five year old to a show of this kind at all.

Back then, in 1992 and/or 1993, be it Vincennes or Bercy, you would see kids w/their parents as well as you could see a guy sitting on a wheel chair attending the show.

The most "dangerous band" in the world had also the peculiarity to be loved by very sweet, kind, lovely, and regular people.

This year, once the ghost of St Louis was put aside, that's what I remembered. So it was no surprise to see Axl ask for more caution towards people. :heart: