07/07/17 - Paris, FR - Stade de France

alfierose

11 hours ago, Sunset Boulevard said:

We will see it tomorrow... but yeah, it's really surprising. The promo is everywhere. You can even see posters of the show on "Champs Elysées"... but the sales are flat. 

Still tons of tickets left tonight in EVERY sections. Even in the Golden ring.

I am sure ticket sales is poor because of the past terrorist attacks in france. I wouldn t go either to paris . only if it was my home country/city. too much thinhs happened there last 2 years. but please enjoy and hope no idiot will ruin anything.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Natty said:

I am sure ticket sales is poor because of the past terrorist attacks in france. I wouldn t go either to paris . only if it was my home country/city. too much thinhs happened there last 2 years. but please enjoy and hope no idiot will ruin anything.

i think GNR doesnt have big market in france, 

ACDC play 2 nights, U2 play 2 nights and Coldplay 3 nights what a huge market for them

11 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

Oui oui, motherfuckers. Just arrived at my hotel which is like 100m from my hotel. Will head to it soon to line up for lithos

Your hotel is 100m from your hotel?! Awesome! :lol:

Can you please keep us updated about the merch?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bedilkaromawar said:

i think crowd will be around 60 - 65k, its lower than to sold out around 70 - 75k for stade de france

remember UYI tour for france, first leg 92 they played hipprodome de vincenes, and second '93 they only played an arena 

not a big market for GNR cmiiw

What on earth are you talking about ? :facepalm:

In '92 GNR played to 58.000 people in Vincennes, a single 'stadium' date in France.

In '93 GNR didn't play stadiums in France, instead they played multiple indoor arenas throughout France : Zénith de Nancy (6000), Halle Tony Garnier in Lyon (17.000) and Palais Omnisports De Bercy in Paris (19.000).

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Nikki_Sixx said:

What on earth are you talking about ? :facepalm:

In '92 GNR played to 58.000 people in Vincennes, a single 'stadium' date in France.

In '93 GNR didn't play stadiums in France, instead they played multiple indoor arenas throughout France : Zénith de Nancy (6000), Halle Tony Garnier in Lyon (17.000) and Palais Omnisports De Bercy in Paris (19.000).

correct