Aussie support acts announced

Rose Tattoo and wolfmother 

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/music/news/2016/8/triple-m-presents-guns-n-roses-not-in-this-lifetime-tour---australian-dates-announced/

And via Ted Daintry

JUST ANNOUNCED: Wolfmother & Rose Tattoo Official confirmed as special guests on the Guns N' Roses Not In This Lifetime Tour!

In just 8 weeks the world’s greatest rock band Guns N' Roses will bring their arsenal of hits to stadiums around Australia! Legendary Australian bands Wolfmother and Rose Tattoo will share the special guest spots on the tour as follows:

ROSE TATTOO - BRISBANE - Tuesday 7 February at QSAC Stadium
ROSE TATTOO - SYDNEY - Friday 10 February at ANZ Stadium
WOLFMOTHER & ROSE TATTOO - SYDNEY - Saturday 11 February at ANZ Stadium
WOLFMOTHER - MELBOURNE - Tuesday 14 February at the MCG
WOLFMOTHER - ADELAIDE - Saturday 18 February at Adelaide Oval
WOLFMOTHER - PERTH - Tuesday 21 February at Perth Domain Stadium

Don’t miss the stadium tour of the century! 
Grab your tickets here: bit.ly/GNR_2017

Edited by vloors
Added shows
  • Like 3

Oh shit, i was right. Not hard to guess though, considering Rose Tattoo have always been a favourite of the band (and toured with them in the past), and Wolfmother's Andrew Stockdale is a friend of Slash.

2 hours ago, vloors said:

That saturday second sydney show has wolfmother and rose tattoo. 

Im hoping gnr jump out and do Nice Boys with Rose Tattoo.

I always tell myself that if there are two GN'R shows in the one city, the second is almost always the best. They either play songs from the alternate set-list, have guests who weren't there the night before (think Sebastian Bach at Vegas this year), or just generally sound better.

Edited by Live Like a Suicide
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, whatashame said:

so both support acts are local? or are they?

Yeah both from Australia. I tickets are half price now. There is some pissed of people

20161207_092446.jpg

Edited by Gibbo

Now that they have confirmed the European tour I think I'm going to pass Sydney. If someone is looking for discounted tickets for Fri 10 Feb 2017@ ANZ Stadium, Sydney. Please let me know. They seem to be sold out now. Premium Reserved x 2

Edited by roadrunner66
  • Like 1