Nightrain
Sorry
Patience
My Michelle
The Seeker
Paradise City

nij.png.99ee6525d3e1123d8ac20b1f09754335.png

• Like 1

Is there a Nightrain presale for this? I've always disliked Nightrain as it feels like a horrid cashgrab, but this thing has gotten me nervous. I want to buy tickets now so I don't have to go through the certain Ticketmaster chaos this Friday... 

12 minutes ago, username said:

Is there a Nightrain presale for this? I've always disliked Nightrain as it feels like a horrid cashgrab, but this thing has gotten me nervous. I want to buy tickets now so I don't have to go through the certain Ticketmaster chaos this Friday... 

There is. I hope there are some golden circle tix left on friday, four is not enough for me and my friends.

Does anyone have an unused nightrain code for two tickets? I really want to go, but I don't have the money for tickets + nightrain and no one I know has an american express card :(

edit: someone was kind enough to lend one to me :)

Edited by Pumpking

20 hours ago, username said:

Is is a huge cashgrab. An absolute embarrassment. 

3 hours ago, username said:

It's basically a very expensive t-shirt. Yes there is the presale thing which comes in handy now. But that's essentially paying 40 euro's extra for a ticket. 

Yes, I'm member right now and can confirm it's not worth it. Besides the t-shirt, they don't deliver. 

2 hours ago, ol.li said:

Is there someone who has a presale code for 3 tickets left over?

Registering for Nightrain for the presale is no good idea, Ender04?

If the T-shirt and presale entry is enough value for money for you, you should do it. Presale excess doesn't guarantee getting the tickets you are looking for though.  Not every presale has been a succes. 

I need help with buying my tickets. im buying them from the AMEX presale but whem im at step 4 (paying) it gives me an error that i can't use my AMEX card. the card is still valid and i typed the code in like 10 times but it just doesn't work. i want my tickets before the public sale start. does anyone know how i can fix this problem?

10 hours ago, padje said:

Dearest from members, could someone please share their Nightrain presale code with me? Please PM. I'm desperately looking for additional tickets for my friends. Thanks!

Got em thanks to this awesome forum and it's awesome members!

8 hours ago, somedutchguy said:

I need help with buying my tickets. im buying them from the AMEX presale but whem im at step 4 (paying) it gives me an error that i can't use my AMEX card. the card is still valid and i typed the code in like 10 times but it just doesn't work. i want my tickets before the public sale start. does anyone know how i can fix this problem?

Are you copy pasting the code? Try typing it. And just checking, but it is the code that belongs to that specific card correct?

2 hours ago, padje said:

Got em thanks to this awesome forum and it's awesome members!

Are you copy pasting the code? Try typing it. And just checking, but it is the code that belongs to that specific card correct?

Im typing it all the time and the code that im using is  on the card but it keeps saying to reenter the codes or using another paying method. 

The public sale are sold at gungnroses.com/tour or somewhere else?