Nightrain
Sorry
Don't Cry
The Seeker
Paradise City

nij.png.52f763fe5238827e3dbea37152782d97.png

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

You read the Nijmegen topic, right? You read the extra topic that was opened about the changed set times in Nijmegen, right? So why are you claiming that this is going to be 'special' if its the exact same message as Nijmegen and Vienna got, and the show duration is the same as Paris and Prague? You're just getting people worked up.

2 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

I didnt claim anything. I posted an article that claimed it.

Yeah, and you opened an extra topic to highlight an article thats nothing more than a load of crap revolving around the extended set times, which every show since Paris/Prague seemed to have communicated. Even though you were aware of (at least) Nijmegen's 'extended' set times.

1 hour ago, Asia said:

Wonder why? Sure they're not short of money...

The plane they were using doesn't have the range to fly from Tel Aviv to the US without stopping for fuel.  Additionally, the charter airline they were using is probably not US based and therefore would have to fly the plane back to Europe empty after dropping them off which would double the cost of the flight.

1 minute ago, Gnrcane said:

The plane they were using doesn't have the range to fly from Tel Aviv to the US without stopping for fuel.  Additionally, the charter airline they were using is probably not US based and therefore would have to fly the plane back to Europe empty after dropping them off which would double the cost of the flight.

Ah, okey, so it seems they changed the plane for the European leg. Wonde if they're gonna have a new one for the US and other remainig shows...

Radiohead will be playing there on Wednesday and have been receiving constant criticism over it from media and fellow artists.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jul/11/radiohead-reject-israel-boycott-play-tel-aviv-palestinians

And you have to feel sorry for Radiohead because I haven't seen any examples of a similar backlash against the GNR show. Maybe it's because Radiohead are considered more political. Either way, Civil War should be badass.