07/27/17 - St Louis, MO - The Dome

Was just down there.  They hadn't opened up the merchandise trailer yet.  They are waiting for the street next to the dome to close.  There are around 40-50 people in line for the merchandise.  I went around back and had the ladies show me the STL shirts.  One is the same as the litho above with a 'retro' feel on the back.  The other is a standard GnR logo on front with just St. Louis, July 27, 2017 on the back...  She couldn't reach them to take them down for me to take a picture, so she just took a picture and showed me.  Lots of people downtown with GnR shirts on.

1 minute ago, gnr5 said:

If anyone is lost and didn't get the reference in the litho, here it is for ya'

I'll take it, God Dammit!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, barryn said:

Is it pretty easy to get a litho from the truck? Do they have limit on how many you can buy? I guess what'd stop some d-bag from buying 50 to sell on eBay?

they seem to sell pretty fast.. I didn't get one in Sweden this year :( and I offered the guy who stood in the merch truck double the price + some money in his own pocket to have the "demo ex" on the wall, everything else was sold out. But he refused, cunt lol. Atleast I got 1 litho from San Diego last year =)