08/11/17 - Winston-Salem, NC - BB&T Field

Estranged Reality

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So far going to this one.

Looking forward to seeing who is the opener. Sadly I can't do pit because one in my group has a reconstructured foot and can't stand the whole concert.

I'm not familiar with this venue how close is the next best spot with seats. Gotta get the tickets and want to be sure to get the best.

Planning to do 2 so my next I'm doing pit

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm there.

Could be an interesting show. This will be one of the smaller stadiums in the U.S. And it's in a small, kind of quiet college town. And it's the first concert held at Wake Forest in 20 years. Sometimes shows like this have a special type of feeling. 

On 3/7/2017 at 3:13 AM, BOSSY78 said:

So far going to this one.

Looking forward to seeing who is the opener. Sadly I can't do pit because one in my group has a reconstructured foot and can't stand the whole concert.

I'm not familiar with this venue how close is the next best spot with seats. Gotta get the tickets and want to be sure to get the best.

Planning to do 2 so my next I'm doing pit

Don't know if you got tix already, but honestly, I doubt there will be any straight up horrible seats. There isn't really what I would call true nosebleeds, it's a fairly tight little stadium. As long as you don't get in the highest section, probably be decent seats just about anywhere.

• Like 1

On 4/30/2017 at 10:02 AM, J Dog said:

Don't know if you got tix already, but honestly, I doubt there will be any straight up horrible seats. There isn't really what I would call true nosebleeds, it's a fairly tight little stadium. As long as you don't get in the highest section, probably be decent seats just about anywhere.

Thanks that makes me feel better. 

Sorry for late response this was buried in notifications.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I ll be there too - leaving early the morning of the show -it is about a 4 and half hour drive from where I live - any body meeting up before or want too - there are 5 of us going - lets party and talk GNR - Love to meet some of us loyal  mygnrforum members - lets have a blast together - LOVE TO SEE ANY OF U THERE