08/11/17 - Winston-Salem, NC - BB&T Field

Estranged Reality

59 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

DG_VAbNXUAA93DR.jpg:large

Awesome picture.

17 minutes ago, withyourassintheair said:

GNR 8:33-11:33 lights-lights.

23 songs, this was maybe the shortest GN'R show ive ever seen. Not that great imo.

3 hours Is the shortest GNR show you have ever seen?

1 hour ago, Top-Hatted One said:

Might be intentional like how he altered the estranged and coma solos. He incorporates all the licks he's picked up over the past 25 to keep it fresh 

Good choice of words and in other words he's making them worse

That place looks absolutely packed.I guess management knew what they were doing when they booked this 2nd leg of stadium shows.I was under the impression that this leg wasn't selling that greatly but the turnouts have been fantastic so far for all the shows.To put it into perspective a bit Green Day played their hometown a week ago amd they had to close the whole upper deck there was probably a little over 20,000 in attendance for their Oakland show.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, gt72 said:

That place looks absolutely packed.I guess management knew what they were doing when they booked this 2nd leg of stadium shows.I was under the impression that this leg wasn't selling that greatly but the turnouts have been fantastic so far for all the shows.To put it into perspective a bit Green Day played their hometown a week ago amd they had to close the whole upper deck there was probably a little over 20,000 in attendance for their Oakland show.

Wow, that is saying something.  Would've thought Green Day would have a better response than that.  Even though I'm pissed off at Guns for their retail slime and their lack of care factor regarding new music, I am super pleased they have been received so well wherever they've gone and that this tour has proved the naysayers wrong.  I wonder what the 'worst' turn out has been for the tour?

2 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Wow, that is saying something.  Would've thought Green Day would have a better response than that.  Even though I'm pissed off at Guns for their retail slime and their lack of care factor regarding new music, I am super pleased they have been received so well wherever they've gone and that this tour has proved the naysayers wrong.  I wonder what the 'worst' turn out has been for the tour?

I heard the Canadian shows have been slow sellers but I cant think of a show where they had to close a section maybe pittsburgh...imo the telling thing is what they do after this tour I think u have to crawl before u can walk relationships need to mend before the creative process has any chance of happening..this tour is just that to me so im enjoying every moment and hoping I am right and they can come together to put out new music eventually after mending these fences. Thats not lucrative anymore but a person can hope right?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, withyourassintheair said:

GNR 8:33-11:33 lights-lights.

23 songs, this was maybe the shortest GN'R show ive ever seen. Not that great imo.

You must not have seen them very many times then...

Edited by GoBucky