08/13/17 - Hershey, PA - Hersheypark Stadium

Estranged Reality

15 hours ago, charliehoodger said:

I'm driving in from Philly and staying the night. Anyone know of any good priced/cheap hotels close to the stadium? Thanks 

We've stayed  for visits to the amusement park and stayed at the Holiday Inn Express and the Hampton Inn located in Grantville.  They are about a fifteen minute drive from the stadium and it is an easy drive.  Anything located in Hershey, right by the stadium, will cost about an extra $75 or more per night.  Hope this helps.  

Just grabbed a ticket. I've been on the fence for a while but...considering the rumor that this may be the last tour, and just the fact that I haven't seen this band since 2006, I might as well take the chance while I still have it. Plus, I can't help but find it sort of...meant to be in a way, considering that I've seen Axl, Slash, and Duff separate at their own shows and they're the three original members taking part in this whole shebang. I'm pumped!

1 hour ago, goneshootin said:

Interesting that as of now on ticketmaster there are no tickets available. Yesterday there were a decent amount of floor seats left. I wonder what changed?

If you go to the ticketmaster app it still has lots of seats available, and GA Pit.

Please God let them do "Sorry" in the encore. I missed it in Philly last year due to security assholes, and I really wanna see this version of the band do that.

also, I hope they're consistently doing Yesterdays and they do it this night, due to a private joke between my wife and I. 

• Like 1

Anybody think there will be a chance of them offering the Nightrain member free upgrades that have been tweeting out last few shows?  

I just booked my Hotel for Sunday night, going to do the Chocolate tour on Monday. Haha

Is anybody meeting up on Sunday before the show anywhere?

6 minutes ago, JAxlMorrison said:

I'm seeing forecasts for thunderstorms. Does that hurt the ability for the show to take place do you think or no?

I've been obsessively checking the weather this week. The Hersheyconcerts Facebook page says that all shows are a "Rain or shine event", so I guess it's going to go on no matter what.  There was that show in Europe where the band cleared the stage for a while and fans were told to take cover for thunder/lightning.  Get the ponchos ready I guess!  :lol: