08/13/17 - Hershey, PA - Hersheypark Stadium

Estranged Reality

Just got this full list of policies/procedures in my e-mail:

http://www.hersheyentertainment.com/hersheypark-stadium/assets/pdf/venue-info/GNR-Policy-Procedure.pdf?utm_source=HE+08-10-17+GNR+PRE&utm_medium=ET_email&utm_campaign=HE+08-10-17+GNR+PRE&utm_content=View+Policies+%26+Procedures&etea=mahlbowski@yahoo.com&

Tailgating section states:

Tailgating Policies Hershey Entertainment & Resorts believes in promoting safe and responsible tailgating at events. The following rules have been created and will be actively enforced so that all guests can enjoy their concert experience.

Tailgating is only permitted in designated parking areas.

No fire pits or open flames are permitted. Small charcoal portable grills are allowed.

Portable propane units are limited to one pound propane cylinders.

Deep fryers or any oil-based cooking or frying devices are prohibited.

Portable generators are not permitted.

Trash receptacles will be located in the parking lots.

Tailgaters must bag and properly dispose of all trash in designated receptacles.

Trash and recycling bags will be provided to you upon entering the parking area.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, mahlbowski said:

Just got this full list of policies/procedures in my e-mail:

http://www.hersheyentertainment.com/hersheypark-stadium/assets/pdf/venue-info/GNR-Policy-Procedure.pdf?utm_source=HE+08-10-17+GNR+PRE&utm_medium=ET_email&utm_campaign=HE+08-10-17+GNR+PRE&utm_content=View+Policies+%26+Procedures&etea=mahlbowski@yahoo.com&

Tailgating section states:

Tailgating Policies Hershey Entertainment & Resorts believes in promoting safe and responsible tailgating at events. The following rules have been created and will be actively enforced so that all guests can enjoy their concert experience.

Tailgating is only permitted in designated parking areas.

No fire pits or open flames are permitted. Small charcoal portable grills are allowed.

Portable propane units are limited to one pound propane cylinders.

Deep fryers or any oil-based cooking or frying devices are prohibited.

Portable generators are not permitted.

Trash receptacles will be located in the parking lots.

Tailgaters must bag and properly dispose of all trash in designated receptacles.

Trash and recycling bags will be provided to you upon entering the parking area.

Thank you for posting!  

@hollywoodzombie do you know of any good hotels nearby? I'm driving from NYC so it doesn't have to be right next to the stadium, rather drive 20 minutes than stay somewhere highly unpleasant. Any tips? thanks

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 6:47 PM, charliehoodger said:

I'm driving in from Philly and staying the night. Anyone know of any good priced/cheap hotels close to the stadium? Thanks 

did you find a good hotel? I am a little late and need to book asap. thanks

9 hours ago, Pishy said:

@hollywoodzombie do you know of any good hotels nearby? I'm driving from NYC so it doesn't have to be right next to the stadium, rather drive 20 minutes than stay somewhere highly unpleasant. Any tips? thanks

Unfortunately I couldn't go this weekend so I had to refund my tickets 2 weeks ago. Sorry

1 hour ago, waveonetravel said:

There's a place called Duke's Bar and Grill that's like 5 minutes from the stadium that has a sign outside saying, "Welcome Guns N' Roses fans" 

(Tried to post a pic but forum won't let me for some reason, weird?)

Thought that was pretty cool 

Awesome!  Might have to roll there

• Like 1

3 hours ago, waveonetravel said:

There's a place called Duke's Bar and Grill that's like 5 minutes from the stadium that has a sign outside saying, "Welcome Guns N' Roses fans" 

(Tried to post a pic but forum won't let me for some reason, weird?)

Thought that was pretty cool 

Well that's where I'll be

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mooch14 said:

So amped for tomorrow!!  Where the pre-show forum Meetup?  Had fun meeting people my couple GNR and Axl/DC shows last year.  Is there any cool bars/pubs around the venue?

I'm down, I've somehow missed every single meet-up, lol! I have to get a lith, 2 if I can, promised someone on the board. This doesn't seem like a very active thread so whoever is up for it, let's plan . What's the atomic photo, where Blondie shops? 

3 hours ago, axlweave said:

Just got to our hotel staying at a sleep in about 6 miles from the park

they're totally booked, the guy told me, "well, Guns n Roses is here". It is a decent place and probably the cleanest one around there outside of the $300 hotels. That Atomic store intrigued me and Harrisburg seems cool so I booked there. 25 min drive is nothing, I'm used to the hell that is NYC.  But that was a good tip and oriented me so thank you!

20 hours ago, Pishy said:

Most places in Hershey are nice, they keep shit clean because of all the tourists 

Hotels. 

https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-verizon&ei=xaaPWfvNDITQmwGt5JDgCQ&q=hersheu+pa+hotels+&oq=hersheu+pa+hotels+&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.3..0i13k1l5.217478.221924.0.222356.20.16.1.2.2.0.375.3715.0j4j7j4.15.0....0...1.1j4.64.mobile-gws-serp..6.14.2929.3..0j35i39k1j0i67k1j0i20k1j0i10k1.Ib_pyZ5gwbw

• Like 1