08/16/17 - Buffalo, NY - New Era Field

Estranged Reality

8 minutes ago, BobKrites said:

I thought he sounded great.

I had more fun in pittsburgh last year, but this show was awesome too. 

Lots of dbags in the crowd, at least where I was.  A fight, tons of people mocking and being dicks for security for no reason.  Just a bunch of drunk dicks.

Holy shit seriously though...the crowd last night was brutal at least around me.

Drunk dicks everywhere.

Edited by PsychoKiss344
  • Like 1

Not sure about last night, but I've thought about the ramifications of the current ticket selling strategy and am not surprised...

When you sell off tons of tickets at the last minute for drastically lowered prices, you're bound to attract more casual fans that are looking for a cheap night out, no matter who the band is.

ie TONS OF DRUNKS WHO DON'T GIVE A FUCK :bitchfight:

Sad. 

• Like 1

Just now, Tom-Ass said:

I don't see an issue with people getting drunk and a Guns N' Fuckin Roses concert... These crowds are tame compared to their crowds back in the day.. This is Guns N ' Roses not The Eagles

I must've missed the part where anyone said they had an issue with people getting drunk at a gnr concert?  People get drunk at every concert I've been to ever. 

I just don't like rude drunk assholes like the ones last night.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tom-Ass said:

I don't see an issue with people getting drunk and a Guns N' Fuckin Roses concert... These crowds are tame compared to their crowds back in the day.. This is Guns N ' Roses not The Eagles

Except they've been charging Eagles' PRICES.  Although I'd have to be drunk to go see The Eagles...and I haven't had a drink in 12 years!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, EricA said:

at the 9:57 mark there's the little coma story, followed by band introduction and trump blah... at 11:47 before introducing Slash he says "on the guitar- hoping that i shut my f*ckin mouth -Slash!" and Slash giving him a 👍   :lol:

From that video it sounds like Axl is great with everyone. You don't have to have a connection onstage as long as you're connected off of it. When I go to work I focus in and zone out. He doesn't have to be hugging all over him. I think they're in a good place. That was one of my favorite Axl chats ever though. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, EricA said:

at the 9:57 mark there's the little coma story, followed by band introduction and trump blah... at 11:47 before introducing Slash he says "on the guitar- hoping that i shut my f*ckin mouth -Slash!" and Slash giving him a 👍   :lol:

That is funny :lol: Well done, Slash. I absolutely love, LOVE that GODDAMMIT!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

I've thought this for a while now, and I seem to be in the minority.  Glad someone else has noticed.  Clearly, they're mature enough now to have put certain things behind them for the sake of appearing professional on stage.  I don't think Slash thinks much of Axl at all.  I don't know why I think this, just a feeling.

It's really disheartening to be reading this. I haven't been watching whole streams like others here but have seen enough videos with Axl and Slash interacting on stage, Axl's arm around him, really vibeing off eachother. From the first show where Slash went up to the throne to play the TIL solo directly to Axl and multiple backstage pictures of them talking, laughing and smiling all the way from the rehearsal footage to recently. 

I know you said it's just a feeling but @Powerage5 agrees with the sentiment that Slash doesn't think much of Axl. Could you elaborate? In what sense? I mean, the birthday tweet with Godzilla implying Axl is a vocal monster, plus going to see him with AC/DC....he certainly respects the talent and was saying really nice things about Chinese and Axl's "genius" for years before the reunion.

But then I can see with Axl having completely given in and capitulated in order to keep the band going and without any public explanation as to how/why after everything he's said that Slash could see him as weak and insincere. 

Edited by Jordan Rose
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, EricA said:

How adorable!! 😂👍

• Like 1