08/16/17 - Buffalo, NY - New Era Field

Estranged Reality

20 hours ago, TheSeeker said:

Show's not being cancelled, but according to someone I know they did consider moving it to the 21,000-seat Darien Lake Ampitheater before realizing Darien Lake couldn't handle their stage setup

Is it too late to move it? KeyBank would be awesome 

On 7/30/2017 at 7:02 PM, KiernanProud said:

Is it too late to move it? KeyBank would be awesome 

I was nervous at ticket sales, and saw people on here feeling same way so I tweeted live nation buffalo and they said the show is definitely happening.  I would assume that means at new era.  I feel like its too close now to move a big show like this.  Maybe if it was at a club or something.

3 hours ago, BobKrites said:

I was nervous at ticket sales, and saw people on here feeling same way so I tweeted live nation buffalo and they said the show is definitely happening.  I would assume that means at new era.  I feel like its too close now to move a big show like this.  Maybe if it was at a club or something.

I'm glad it's still on. I'll definitely get my tickets upgraded lol

2 minutes ago, starbolt said:

Thanks. I don't mind walking and I'm not interested in tailgating. What's the standard parking rate in the area?

20-25 I think have not been out there for a long time

3 minutes ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Do you have to call to get tickets upgraded ?

I think but you can also upgrade at the stadium I believe 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Do you have to call to get tickets upgraded ?

What they have done In the past when shows don't sell is close the entire upper deck (where I'm sitting) and move everyone who had seats there down, for free. 

3 minutes ago, KiernanProud said:

What they have done In the past when shows don't sell is close the entire upper deck (where I'm sitting) and move everyone who had seats there down, for free. 

I dont like that I have 2 seats end of aisle no one next to me and my brother dont want to be packed in with a bunch of other people

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snowdog212 said:

I dont like that I have 2 seats end of aisle no one next to me and my brother dont want to be packed in with a bunch of other people

I totally agree! I have the same setup. I bought 4 tickets on the aisle, but theres only 3 of us going. We're taking our 10 year old and I thought having a space between on one side and the aisle in the other would be a good idea. If they upgrade me, hopefully they can give me similar seating 

2 minutes ago, mikeman5150 said:

I totally agree! I have the same setup. I bought 4 tickets on the aisle, but theres only 3 of us going. We're taking our 10 year old and I thought having a space between on one side and the aisle in the other would be a good idea. If they upgrade me, hopefully they can give me similar seating 

They did that to us yrs ago at The Queen with Paul Rodgers concert closed off the upper bowl at the arena made the lady handing out lower seating tickets to give me 2 end of aisle seats

1 hour ago, snowdog212 said:

They did that to us yrs ago at The Queen with Paul Rodgers concert closed off the upper bowl at the arena made the lady handing out lower seating tickets to give me 2 end of aisle seats

The $150 tickets in my section are now $95.  10-15 rows closer than the ones I paid $95 for.  I should call and see if I can get them

5 minutes ago, BobKrites said:

ticketmaster.  they are all lowered.  even the field seats.  might try after work to see if I can upgrade to field for same price.

Its usually equivalent to the tix prices so 95.00 seats anywhere and you should be able to switch good luck!

There's discussion over on the thread for tonight's show (Arkansas) about how the band will do in a small, non-sold-out venue. Will be interesting how it goes in terms of our show.

Edit: looks like Arkansas was a blast and fairly full. I don't think we need worry for Buffalo.

Edited by money honey
  • Like 2

Just looked at Ticketmaster and it looks like some seats are beginning to sell 

5 hours ago, BobKrites said:

ticketmaster.  they are all lowered.  even the field seats.  might try after work to see if I can upgrade to field for same price.

I’m hoping soon some of the 250 seats will lower to under 200 so I can upgrade from my 150

Edited by Gimpy Hewitt

On 8/5/2017 at 6:28 PM, Gimpy Hewitt said:

Just looked at Ticketmaster and it looks like some seats are beginning to sell 

I’m hoping soon some of the 250 seats will lower to under 200 so I can upgrade from my 150

Pretty sure that is what I did.  I actually had $150 tickets not 95, I was confused because they lowered the entire section I was in to $95.  I called and upgraded to field.  I think those were originally $250 because if they were $150 I would've got those when I first ordered them.