08/16/17 - Buffalo, NY - New Era Field

Estranged Reality

4 hours ago, BobKrites said:

Pretty sure that is what I did.  I actually had $150 tickets not 95, I was confused because they lowered the entire section I was in to $95.  I called and upgraded to field.  I think those were originally $250 because if they were $150 I would've got those when I first ordered them.

Did they charge you to upgrade besides the difference in price?

On 8/6/2017 at 11:54 PM, KiernanProud said:

Did they charge you to upgrade besides the difference in price?

There actually was no difference in price.  they lowered some of the field seats to $150 and my bowl tickets were $150 (now they're selling for $95).  there is a $5 per ticket exchange fee though

23 hours ago, KiernanProud said:

Actually looks like a significant number of upper bowl tickets were moved in the past couple days. They probably comped a lot or are using them for promotional efforts 

It looks like what they did was move everyone who bought an Upper Decker ticket to the lower bowl, and now they're only selling every other row in the upper deck with that "4 tickets for $100" deal to make the upper deck appear full

Interesting idea, but not sure if it'll work

1 minute ago, TheSeeker said:

It looks like what they did was move everyone who bought an Upper Decker ticket to the lower bowl, and now they're only selling every other row in the upper deck with that "4 tickets for $100" deal to make the upper deck appear full

I sold my first set of tickets mths ago Monday bought 2 upper deck Sec 313 was able to pick own seats

11 minutes ago, TheSeeker said:

This is what the available Upper Deck tickets currently look like - maybe they're afraid Axl will look up at an empty stadium and freak out?

zr39yBb.jpg

Thats odd I think if anyone is going to buy tickets they would sell them the blue seats unless those our all comped

4 minutes ago, snowdog212 said:

Thats odd I think if anyone is going to buy tickets they would sell them the blue seats unless those our all comped

When you try to select any of those blue seats in the staggered rows, they don't show as purchasable - I think those are only for the Bills season ticket holders who got offered the "4 for $100" promotion

There's staggered rows of blue seats like that in the lower bowl too in sections where there were previously not many sold seats

Edited by TheSeeker

2 minutes ago, TheSeeker said:

When you try to select any of those blue seats in the staggered rows, they don't show as purchasable - I think those are only for the Bills season ticket holders who got offered the "4 for $100" promotion

There's staggered rows of blue seats like that in the lower bowl too in sections where there were previously not many sold seats

I see well either way big crowd smaller crowd should get a good show 

28 minutes ago, Gimpy Hewitt said:

Does anyone know if you can upgrade your tickets on the day of the show at the stadium? And if so, where in new era field do you go to upgrade?

I would imagine go to the box office plus WEDG is having a tailgate party across from the stadium they mentioned something about upgrades available 

2 hours ago, TheSeeker said:

I'm in the upper deck and haven't been moved. Maybe when I get there

16 hours ago, jonah said:

Their is a special Canadian sale for this show tomorrow. I assume it means that the seats will be in Canadian dollars. 

Yeah prices are the same just with no conversion.....wish I had known this when I bought mine 6 months ago. Coulda saved like $50

• Like 1

I doubt it would get cancelled, they are probably already building the stage for it. Anybody local have any info?

also, does anybody know what will happen to those of us that have tickets for the upper deck if they close it off? I bought aisle seats for a particular reason, and I hope if they upgrade us, I can still get aisle.