08/16/17 - Buffalo, NY - New Era Field

Estranged Reality

4 minutes ago, BobKrites said:

*We can't exchange/upgrade tickets for events that are less than a 7 days away, and we can't exchange resale tickets.

Wasn't denying the policy. Just found it weird that this was the first time they enforced it to me when I've done it probably a dozen times before when they've discounted tickets

1 hour ago, jonah said:

Wasn't denying the policy. Just found it weird that this was the first time they enforced it to me when I've done it probably a dozen times before when they've discounted tickets

I would just take a look at the seating chart tomorrow and see what tickets are still available.  Then go to the box office and see what they can do.  

And if all else fails, at least you know which seats are unsold and can likely occupy once the concert starts! :P

• Like 1

Doors at 4:30 

Live at 6:00

GNR at 7:20

according to Ticketmaster and someone from the press on Twitter. Buffalo police say doors at 5 and live at 6:20 but I think Ticketmaster might be right. Whole thing is kind of crazy since they moved the time up. 

Edited by KiernanProud
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, KiernanProud said:

Doors at 4:30 

Live at 6:00

GNR at 7:20

according to Ticketmaster and someone from the press on Twitter. Buffalo police say doors at 5 and live at 6:20 but I think Ticketmaster might be right. Whole thing is kind of crazy since they moved the time up. 

I've received 3 emails from Ticketmaster for Detroit in November. They moved the time back, then up, then back again. 

I just hope everyone is able to get in and get to their seats tomorrow before GNR starts! 

18 minutes ago, snowdog212 said:

Might just  be something with his phone or PC 

Should rephrase - didn't see any in the upper deck. Limited elsewhere (especially considering the amount of tickets left last week). Could just be my phone though lol 

6 minutes ago, KiernanProud said:

Should rephrase - didn't see any in the upper deck. Limited elsewhere (especially considering the amount of tickets left last week). Could just be my phone though lol 

Yea same thing on my phone cant pick upper deck I see they grayed out a few sections up top meaning no tixs available just as long as my section remains sparse I will be happy

7 minutes ago, KiernanProud said:

You're right, I looked earlier and there was a lot of seats gone, just looked again after your post and non-field is sparse.  I remember seeing a post on one of the FB posts about the show and people were saying WNY is notorious for buying tickets when they go onsale, then sales die down until the week of the show.  Really all that is left to pick from is field

9 minutes ago, BobKrites said:

You're right, I looked earlier and there was a lot of seats gone, just looked again after your post and non-field is sparse.  I remember seeing a post on one of the FB posts about the show and people were saying WNY is notorious for buying tickets when they go onsale, then sales die down until the week of the show.  Really all that is left to pick from is field

I know Groupon moved a lot - $25 for the whole upper deck. But it's crazy to me that this could end up selling out considering that more than half the stadium was unsold 2 weeks ago