08/24/17 - Winnipeg, MB - Investors Group Field

Estranged Reality

1 hour ago, Braxon Raine said:

I booked the Best Western on Pembina.   Not too far from the venue. 

Location is good. Look into Osbourne and Corydon areas, both can be accessed from Pembina just head towards downtown. Lots of restaurants with outdoor patios that can be good. Downside is its flooded with hipsters and weird people. Parking can also be abysmal but that's downtown Winnipeg in general for ya. 

Edited by Gunner55
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Radio station here was doing some contest for Christmas and one guy was given a choice between GNR tickets or a bbq. Took the bbq. Stupid idiot. 

My sister has now won 2 pairs of tickets for this show. Still don't regret buying my tickets yet though. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 18/08/2017 at 0:10 AM, Jewpanese99 said:

One week to go. Can't wait!!!

I'm so fucking stoked for this. Never thought I'd see Slash and Axl together, let alone live and in person. 

I work somewhat in the area. Debating leaving early to try and check out soundcheck if there's any way to determine roughly what time that all goes down at. 

1 hour ago, Gunner55 said:

I'm so fucking stoked for this. Never thought I'd see Slash and Axl together, let alone live and in person. 

I work somewhat in the area. Debating leaving early to try and check out soundcheck if there's any way to determine roughly what time that all goes down at. 

Not sure but I think mid afternoon-ish based on what I've seen in various social media posts?  Somewhere in that 2 pm to 3 pm range???

Edited by Captain SK
  • Like 1

On 2017-08-21 at 8:09 AM, Gunner55 said:

I've only seen Axl, Duff and Slash together live once and I was 16 years old way up in the rafters at the old Winnipeg Arena. Had to go for the pit this time! My tickets are at Will Call so I'm hoping that process goes smoothly. 

3 hours ago, Jewpanese99 said:

I've only seen Axl, Duff and Slash together live once and I was 16 years old way up in the rafters at the old Winnipeg Arena. Had to go for the pit this time! My tickets are at Will Call so I'm hoping that process goes smoothly. 

Ah that's insane. I've never seen em together. Never thought I would so this is huge to me. I'm a bit further back. Section 126. 4th time seeing Axl.