2017 Death Pool Draft

Lithium

Here are the rules:
- Every participant picks ten - 10 - celebrities that they think will die in 2017.
- If any of the celebrities you have picked die, you take the age that they died at and subtract it from 100, and that's the amount of points that you will get. At the end of 2017, your points will be added and the person with the most points wins.
- You are not allowed to pick someone over the age of 100.
- You are allowed to change your list as many times as you'd like until January 1st, 2017.
- When the clock strikes midnight on New Year's Eve, your current draft will be the one you must use in this competition.
- The one with the most points at the end of the year will forever bathe in glory, as well as the honour of becoming a member of the exclusive club of Death Pool winners, including such players as yours truly and Powerage5.

Good luck to you all!

Standings (Updated 2/6):

1. Georgy Zhukov - 75 points

2. GnRMisterE - 55 points

3. MrBrownstone531 - 47 points

4. Bran - 27 points

5. Ace Spade - 27 points

6. Lithium - 20 points

Edited by Powerage5
  • Like 1

Thanks, @Lithium for answering the call. you da real mvp.

Reserving my space now. I aimed to be the first member in forum history to become a two time winner, and I came close, but alas, it looks like that honor will go to @Georgy Zhukov. Watch out bitch, I'm coming for you in 2017.

1. Donald Trump

2. Judi Dench

3. Stephen Hawking

4. Charlie Sheen

5. Rodrigo Duterte

6. Michael Schumacher 

7. Glen Campbell

8. Paul Di'Anno

9. Shannen Doherty

10. Gord Downie

Edited by Powerage5
  • Like 1

On 12/13/2016 at 6:41 AM, Lithium said:

Here are the rules:
- Every participant picks ten - 10 - celebrities that they think will die in 2017.
- If any of the celebrities you have picked die, you take the age that they died at and subtract it from 100, and that's the amount of points that you will get. At the end of 2017, your points will be added and the person with the most points wins.
- You are not allowed to pick someone over the age of 100.
- You are allowed to change your list as many times as you'd like until January 1st, 2017.
- When the clock strikes midnight on New Year's Eve, your current draft will be the one you must use in this competition.
- The one with the most points at the end of the year will forever bathe in glory, as well as the honour of becoming a member of the exclusive club of Death Pool winners, including such players as yours truly and Powerage5.

Good luck to you all!

do you have to put all your 10 in right away or can you start with a couple then add them til the 1/17 cutoff date?

15 minutes ago, luciusfunk said:

Been answered before, but I don't remember. 

Are we going by our individual time zones or a set time zone?

I don't remember. @Lithium?

8 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

ok i am just gonna jump in before someone else does....i hate to say but my first pick is Val Kilmer. and i saw no one over 100 but if 100 is ok Olivia de Havilland. and sorry to say Malcom Young. Billy Graham. George Bush Sr.

I mean, you can pick someone who is 100, but it's literally a waste of a pick, as they're worth zero points. 

• Like 2

On 12/16/2016 at 3:33 AM, Ace Spade said:

1. Trump

2. Hillary Clinton

3. Tom Araya (Slayer)

4. Val Kilmer

5. Tony Iomi

6. Bret Hart (WWE)

7. Neil Diamond

8. Neil Young

9. Bob Newhart

10. Courtney Love

Don't you dare.

On 12/16/2016 at 10:11 AM, Lithium said:

Spot reserved. 

We'll go by our individual time zones. 

In other words, most of us can copy Lith's list to prevent him from winning :book: 

• Like 1