I held Guns N' Roses together when they were ‘the most dangerous band in the world' -Sorum

2 hours ago, Billsfan said:

By far the most interesting section out of that entire quote from sorum about Duff: "So when they went out there to do it without me, I was like, oh ok. That's weird. .But it wasn't his decision, obviously" 

1 - Further proof sorum is jealous and butt hurt he's not involved.

2 - Also more proof that it's Axls band like I've been saying this entire time. They didn't vote on frank or fortus, slash and Duff joined an already functioning, evolving version of Guns N' Roses. But then again, I guess the term functioning well, we all may have our different definition of that :P 

On point #2... or he is just telling himself that to make himself feel better about not being asked. :lol:

It'd be best for him to blame the new girlfriend others for not letting his best bud bring him along. He'd be really heartbroken if was actually a case of "You know, been doing this for quarter of century- give or take a few years- I think I'd like to try something new."

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 10:45 PM, sanity_lost said:

On point #2... or he is just telling himself that to make himself feel better about not being asked. :lol:

It'd be best for him to blame the new girlfriend others for not letting his best bud bring him along. He'd be really heartbroken if was actually a case of "You know, been doing this for quarter of century- give or take a few years- I think I'd like to try something new."

Nah, it's actually pretty simple. Frank was already there and Axl figured there was no need for sorum. If it were an equal three way partnership, then a majority vote would win. Slash and Duff would likely vote Matt. And apparently Matt was believing that they wuld but again...Axl owns the name still. His call at the end of the day.

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/12/2016 at 1:03 AM, Billsfan said:

And all I can respond with is estranged. I will give it to sorum, his drumming on those songs are simply PERFECT. And seeing some anti frank topics like the topic about frank screwin up estranged really makes one appreciate sorum.

I could see him guesting for a couple of spots like Adler did next year but I think that's as far as it goes with Matt. Franks cheaper and doesn't bring the potential drama sorum does so, keeping his potential involvement to a minimum is probably axls drawing line

ohhhh frank's drumming on estranged is awful! kills the soul of the song 

• Like 1