Dunkrik (2017)

Georgy Zhukov

1 hour ago, The Holographic Universe said:

Why?

Because they're crap with a capital c. I like original storytelling, and neither cgi films nor superhero silliness, so there is not much else left for me there.

On 25/07/2017 at 9:48 PM, IndiannaRose said:

What did you think of Fury?

Brad Pitt in a tank? I watched it but cannot remember it so it mustn't have made much impact. 

Watched it this week and loved it. About not knowing the characters: I thought it was refreshing not to have soldiers showing each other pics of their girlfriends back home or being BFFs before being blown to smithereens. It's just a raw film without too much spectacle and tearjerking moments, but all the more touching to me.

Also: can someone change that typo in the thread title? I know I'm being petty, but it annoys me :P

Edited by Lio

On 7/22/2017 at 5:30 AM, AtariLegend said:

Maybe stick with films like Scary Movie in the future?

I'm sure there's plenty of Adam Sandler movies on netflix that might meet your taste instead.

There was nothing good about  Interstellar. It was long, unoriginal, the plot didn't make any sense, McConaughey is one of the worst so called A-List actors of our lifetimes. I could go on and on.

Emoji Movie may be deadpanned by critics, but I tell you what, I would consider rewatching that again before Interstellar.

Different taste in movies. Nothing more, nothing less.