Jump to content
youngswedishvinyl

My band just released our first single!

Recommended Posts

Hey!

This is some serious shameless plugging but my band, Citadelle, just released our first single on about 160 different online stream services and digital stores!
I'll add some links Spotify, Apple Music, Google Play and Amazon down below :)
I'd love to hear what you guys think about them! 

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/running-out-of-time-single/id1185367417?app=music&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

https://play.google.com/store/music/album/Citadelle_Running_Out_of_Time?id=Bs22rrny3sj2anfwp5pr4byzsqa

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N1RF0D5

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

Hey!

This is some serious shameless plugging but my band, Citadelle, just released our first single on about 160 different online stream services and digital stores!
I'll add some links Spotify, Apple Music, Google Play and Amazon down below :)
I'd love to hear what you guys think about them! 

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/running-out-of-time-single/id1185367417?app=music&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

https://play.google.com/store/music/album/Citadelle_Running_Out_of_Time?id=Bs22rrny3sj2anfwp5pr4byzsqa

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N1RF0D5

This is really good man! The tracks are melodic and the first one is balls out rock as well. What do you do in the band? The lead guitarist has done a smoking job with the solos, particularly on Running Out Of Time, it hits some classical phrases that are reminiscent of Anastasia. Are the tracks self produced?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SoundOfAGun said:

This is really good man! The tracks are melodic and the first one is balls out rock as well. What do you do in the band? The lead guitarist has done a smoking job with the solos, particularly on Running Out Of Time, it hits some classical phrases that are reminiscent of Anastasia. Are the tracks self produced?

Thanks a lot! :)

I play bass guitar, the songs were mixed and mastered by a friend of ours (he were also our studio technician while recording) who works in a local studio here in Uppsala, Sweden. ;) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

Thanks a lot! :)

I play bass guitar, the songs were mixed and mastered by a friend of ours (he were also our studio technician while recording) who works in a local studio here in Uppsala, Sweden. ;) 

I only listened to the tracks through my phone speaker (which is a good thing considering how impressed I was), I'll have another listen through my reference headphones or monitor speakers when I can.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SoundOfAGun said:

I only listened to the tracks through my phone speaker (which is a good thing considering how impressed I was), I'll have another listen through my reference headphones or monitor speakers when I can.

Thanks again man! I'm glad you liked it! :D

 

58 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Kick ass bro

Thanks a lot Zoso! :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know if anyone would be interested in this, but I found an old live video from a year or so ago and since i got such good feedback on the single over here I thought that I might as well share it with you guys!

This is from a music competition we comepeted in over here in Sweden with our old drummer and without proper stage outfits but none the less a fairly good representation of our sound (the drums aside) in my opinion. Enjoy! :)

//Johan, bass in Citadelle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2017 at 8:14 AM, youngswedishvinyl said:

I don't know if anyone would be interested in this, but I found an old live video from a year or so ago and since i got such good feedback on the single over here I thought that I might as well share it with you guys!

This is from a music competition we comepeted in over here in Sweden with our old drummer and without proper stage outfits but none the less a fairly good representation of our sound (the drums aside) in my opinion. Enjoy! :)

//Johan, bass in Citadelle.

Always enjoy listening to your stuff, quite hard to make out the low end; I could only pick the mids in your bass (although quite usual for live gigs), I preferred the rocker, great riff and I love the split solo! The second track had an interesting time signature (I think), you should post some videos of your current band!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, SoundOfAGun said:

Always enjoy listening to your stuff, quite hard to make out the low end; I could only pick the mids in your bass (although quite usual for live gigs), I preferred the rocker, great riff and I love the split solo! The second track had an interesting time signature (I think), you should post some videos of your current band!

Yeah the bass sound in that recording is utter shit, it was a lot better there through the speakers, I promise! ;)

I will do that if I find some on my computer :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2017 at 7:44 AM, wondering where's izzy? said:

Pretty sweet stuff. Why isn't there stuff like this on the radio? Instead we get Five Finger Death Punch... ugh.

where are you? i miss you stuff :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×