What Are You Listening To 2017

Rovim

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James sounds so young here. This live version could no doubt be from the Black Album era listening to it with no context.

i think i just about cried when this song came on my ipod just now: 

holy shit that song is amazing holy fuck i miss Dimebag. 

^this is a good ass song too.. "I tried hard to have a father, but instead i had a dad" while that line doesn't make much sense at all, its wordplay is so fucking good. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

GO ON SON!!!  Rovim with the badman tunes!

He's on motherfucking fire. I just got all my likes back and now he's gonna make me use them all right here. Pac, Big L, Rakim. And much respect for that DOC song, good song and album, forgotten about but still great. 

Edited by J Dog
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, J Dog said:

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!  Best fuckin' band ever!  If you can find any band who get this reaction from political figures, let me know:

I mean can you IMAGINE getting that kind of reaction for singing songs?  Christ Almighty!  Rotten was gonna get bought up on charges for treason, this was even bought up in the houses of Parliament...the penalty for that was the death sentence for cryin' out loud.  How the fuck can you do that just with songs? Only other person whoose approached that kinda reaction from the establishment in Tupac...possibly even Snoop if you factor in pre 95 Snoop.  I remember him comin' over here the first time and the headline on one of the tabloids was, i swear to God, GET THIS BASTARD OUT OF OUR COUNTRY.  

No ones ever quite got to where The Pistols did though.  God i love that band.

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

I LOVE that song!  YOUR HAIR IS BEAUTIFULLLL, WOAHH TONIIIIIIIGHTTTT! :D  She got her start in the punk scene y'know, some useless trivia there for ya, like the very early days in NYC, CBGBs.

Edited by Len Cnut