• Dead Horse Vocal Cover •

5 minutes ago, JDGNR93 said:

@SoundOfAGun this is for you sorry it took so fuckin' long ! My band had its first two gigs so I've been extremely busy with that !! Also @AxlsFavoriteRose you had mentioned me singing in a comment so this is for you as well!! 

OMG that was amazing! your voice is amazing! i LOVE this! thank you so much :) and more please!:headbang:

2 hours ago, JDGNR93 said:

@SoundOfAGun this is for you sorry it took so fuckin' long ! My band had its first two gigs so I've been extremely busy with that !! Also @AxlsFavoriteRose you had mentioned me singing in a comment so this is for you as well!! 

Fucking awesome! I knew I'd be right :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: How were your gigs? Do you have any recordings?

• Like 2

On 1/6/2017 at 3:36 PM, SoundOfAGun said:

Fucking awesome! I knew I'd be right :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: How were your gigs? Do you have any recordings?

Thanks a lot I appreciate it !!!! And they went great !!! It's kick ass to finally be doing the real thing ... I'll post some clips once we get some quality footage and audio 

• Like 1

On 1/6/2017 at 10:48 AM, JDGNR93 said:

at 1:22 that scream is just EPIC! :headbang:

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/6/2017 at 10:48 AM, JDGNR93 said:

no new songs? i'm going through withdrawal :)