Guns n' Roses "small catalogue" is a myth

2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

In a very short space of time with a lot of evolution in between. 

American Prayer isn't an album, its a spoken word poetry thing, there's very little singing on it.

I know I have it on tape. Music is by the Doors though. But it's basically background music to Jim's poetry. Doesn't count as a Doors album in my humble opinion. 

Just now, wasted said:

I know I have it on tape. Music is by the Doors though. But it's basically background music to Jim's poetry. Doesn't count as a Doors album in my humble opinion. 

Chinese Democracy does not count as a gnr album in my humble opinion

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

In a very short space of time with a lot of evolution in between. 

Yeah... in a very short space of time, just like Gn'R, until Axl was the only member left. He wasn't like Izzy where he could do it all on his own. It took time to replace key members, among other things. Then he got obsessive and tinkered with the shit as well. Still finished an album in 2 years. (1997-1999)

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

Chinese Democracy does not count as a gnr album in my humble opinion

Oh don't start with this shit now. Where was this half an hour ago? yes, it's a Guns album just like The Division Bell was a Pink Floyd album.

7 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

What the fuck!!

Denial isn't only a river in Egypt. 

About this item

Track Listings

Disc: 1

1. Chinese Democracy
  2. Shackler's Revenge
  3. Better
  4. Street Of Dreams
  5. If The World
  6. There Was A Time
  7. Catcher In The Rye

Disc: 2

1. Scraped
  2. Riad N' The Bedouins
  3. Sorry
  4. I.R.S.
  5. Madagascar
  6. This I Love
  7. Prostitute

About this item

Track Listings

1. Right Next Door To Hell
  2. Dust N' Bones
  3. Live And Let Die
  4. Don't Cry (Original)
  5. Perfect Crime
  6. You Ain't The First
  7. Bad Obsession
  8. Back Off Bitch
  9. Double Talkin' Jive

1. November Rain
  2. The Garden
  3. Garden Of Eden
  4. Don't Damn Me
  5. Bad Apples
  6. Dead Horse
  7. Coma
Edited by wasted
  • Like 1

I now realise why Wasted can write about Atlas Shrugged and The General as if he has heard them. He has an entire fictitious gnr discography with extra albums in his head.

If you are sick of GN'R's tiny output people, merely do what Wasted does and pretend there is eight albums instead of five. That is how you do it people. Just make this stuff up. GN'R: twenty albums? Why not.

• Like 2

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

I now realise why Wasted can write about Atlas Shrugged and The General as if he has heard them. He has an entire fictitious gnr discography with extra albums in his head.

If you are sick of GN'R's tiny output people, merely do what Wasted does and pretend there is eight albums instead of five. That is how you do it people. Just make this stuff up. GN'R: twenty albums? Why not.

Wasted is an alcoholic shaman from Bridlington :lol:

6 minutes ago, Rovim said:

Yeah... in a very short space of time, just like Gn'R, until Axl was the only member left. He wasn't like Izzy where he could do it all on his own. It took time to replace key members, among other things. Then he got obsessive and tinkered with the shit as well. Still finished an album in 2 years. (1997-1999)

Oh don't start with this shit now. Where was this half an hour ago? yes, it's a Guns album just like The Division Bell was a Pink Floyd album.

It's about as much a Guns album and those two shits The Doors released were Doors albums...and they had more Doors to em than Chi Dem had guns.  

• Like 2

Every band has so many demos and stuff. You can't count those in, if you count it for GnR count it for every band. Look at Nirvana for example. They had so many demos, to this day we get unreleased songs here and there from collectors of official release. Faith no More were officially not a band for more than 10 years and they have 7 albums so more than GnR 

10 minutes ago, EvanG said:

It's best to ignore Rovim and Wasted because they are trolling the shit out of this thread or they are both completely insane if they really mean all this. Enough said.

If I thought that I was crazy I guess I'd have more fun. 

Not saying much other than Guns have released as many songs as quite a few other well known bands. Not as many as AC/Kiss/Stones. 

3 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

It's about as much a Guns album and those two shits The Doors released were Doors albums...and they had more Doors to em than Chi Dem had guns.  

That wasn't even the discussion though was it? if Chinese is or isn't a Guns album.

2 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

What have you been smoking lately? 

Can I have some?

About this item

Track Listings

2. Dust N' Bones
  3. Live And Let Die
  4. Don't Cry (Original)
  5. Perfect Crime
  6. You Ain't The First
  7. Bad Obsession
  8. Back Off Bitch
  9. Double Talkin' Jive

1. November Rain
  2. The Garden
  3. Garden Of Eden
  4. Don't Damn Me
  5. Bad Apples
  6. Dead Horse
  7. Coma

Two records? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wasted said:

About this item

Track Listings

2. Dust N' Bones
  3. Live And Let Die
  4. Don't Cry (Original)
  5. Perfect Crime
  6. You Ain't The First
  7. Bad Obsession
  8. Back Off Bitch
  9. Double Talkin' Jive

1. November Rain
  2. The Garden
  3. Garden Of Eden
  4. Don't Damn Me
  5. Bad Apples
  6. Dead Horse
  7. Coma

Two records? 

You didn't answer my question. :max:

Whatever...8 records.

6 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

You can discount them all and GNR still have a catalog that competes with the Doors albums. 

• Like 1