Download    21

Still working on it. Working on the locomotive part now.  I'll post the full song when it's finished.

I figured I would get flamed by GnR fans, lol. 

Coma and Locomotive are two of my faves from the GnR catalog, so I wanted to blend them together and do something original. I think it will be pretty bad ass when it's done. 

SoundOfAGun    497

I think it sounds good, the production sounds polished, even on that video. Coma and Locomotive are two of my favourites as well, I am looking forward to hearing the finished results!

Do you have any original stuff?

• Like 1

SoundOfAGun    497
On 11/01/2017 at 1:46 AM, Download said:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=276977459002894&id=100000719258062

Yeah, I record a bunch. I usually just record originals. 

I don't know if that link will work from my fb page, but that's a tune I recorded "Exlovely"

Sounds rougher than Comamotive (to be expected), but it is a cool song. I like that breathless style of singing you have going on and the guitar riff in the verse is tasty. Have you got a soundcloud or bandcamp page?

• Like 1

Download    21

No, honestly I do it for me, and I'm always curious to see or hear opinions from other people, but its a therapy session for me everytime I sit down to record something. I have a couple cd's I recorded, one in 2007 and one in 2012. Never pushed them other than the local radio station does a "homegrown" battle on the radio that I won a few years back. They were kind of pissed that I was just a "one man band", lol.

SoundOfAGun    497
1 hour ago, Download said:

Working on it this week. Ill post it when I get it mixed down & mastered

Sweet, I am working on a cover of a pop song which is in a style that is heavier than what I normally do. Only just finished the guitar scratch tracks, so mine is a while out yet.

• Like 2

AxlsFavoriteRose    4,842
1 hour ago, SoundOfAGun said:

Sweet, I am working on a cover of a pop song which is in a style that is heavier than what I normally do. Only just finished the guitar scratch tracks, so mine is a while out yet.

can't wait! :D

• Like 1

soon    1,639

Im looking forward to the update too!  Interested to hear how locomotive will be incorporated.  Sounds great! And the lows are standing up real well on my computer.  

• Like 1

AxlsFavoriteRose    4,842
On 2/22/2017 at 0:07 PM, soon said:

Im looking forward to the update too!  Interested to hear how locomotive will be incorporated.  Sounds great! And the lows are standing up real well on my computer.  

me too! new music is always welcome!