Better Call Saul S3 (Gus Teaser)

Dan H.

12 minutes ago, Dan H. said:

Looks like we get Gus in S3, as many have predicted

Can't wait. This show is as good or better than BrBa

finally! hope Jesse is next. meh, i like this show but Breaking Bad will always be best for me. watched the marathon on AMC ( though i own the series i could not help it ) and it gets better for me everytime. this was my third full viewing for me :) 

I've been underwhelmed so far tbh. It's a good show but nowhere near BB. They dragged the first 2 seasons out longer than they should've, Gus should have shown up somewhere in season 2 at least. I'd bet they don't bring Jesse in until season 4, maybe the end of this season at the earliest. I'm gonna re-watch the first 2 seasons before this one anyway, maybe it click for me this time. Is there an air date yet?

• Like 1

I actually just started watching BCS this past week, due to having a massive backlog of stuff. I'll be honest and say that I never much cared for Walt, Jesse, Hank, Skyler etc, and only really liked Saul, Mike (love Mike) and Gus, so the show is working out well so far. My only criticism, and it's not of the show specifically, is that as a prequel there can be no surprise deaths, which does kind of kill tension in a lot of situations. Also, I don't get the hate for Chuck. Well, I do, but he's certainly a "better" person than Jimmy.

8 hours ago, PappyTron said:

I actually just started watching BCS this past week, due to having a massive backlog of stuff. I'll be honest and say that I never much cared for Walt, Jesse, Hank, Skyler etc, and only really liked Saul, Mike (love Mike) and Gus, so the show is working out well so far. My only criticism, and it's not of the show specifically, is that as a prequel there can be no surprise deaths, which does kind of kill tension in a lot of situations. Also, I don't get the hate for Chuck. Well, I do, but he's certainly a "better" person than Jimmy.

How far into the series are you? Chuck may not seem to bad at first, but he turns into an absolute fucker.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

How far into the series are you? Chuck may not seem to bad at first, but he turns into an absolute fucker.

I'm current, and I don't blame Chuck for anything that he's done so far. Maybe the way that he has phrased it wasn't the best, but his actions themselves, not so much at all, to be honest.

14 hours ago, PappyTron said:

I'll be honest and say that I never much cared for Walt, Jesse, Hank, Skyler etc, and only really liked Saul, Mike (love Mike) and Gus,

having just seen BB for the 3rd full time i agree i don't like Skylar and there were points where i got exasperated by Walt and Jesse. i love Saul, and Hank, for me, gets better with each watching. i didn't like him the first time around, liked him a lot the second time and loved him the third time around. i hope he comes on BCS cos that would be awesome!

7 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

having just seen BB for the 3rd full time i agree i don't like Skylar and there were points where i got exasperated by Walt and Jesse. i love Saul, and Hank, for me, gets better with each watching. i didn't like him the first time around, liked him a lot the second time and loved him the third time around. i hope he comes on BCS cos that would be awesome!

Dammit, Marie! They're not rocks, they're minerals!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

#FuckSkylerToo

• Like 2

On 1/17/2017 at 4:10 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

Skyler was such a bitch! :lol:

I remember an interview with the chick that played Skyler blaming the hate on people not liking a strong female lead, so they just called her a bitch. I laughed my ass off at the comment posted, "No she was a bitch because in the very first episode, she gave a half assed handjob to her husband while not being able to pry herself away from an online auction. And that's the best she could conjure up on his damn birthday."

• Like 2