Black Sabbath

"What Movie Did You Watch?" - 2017 Edition

12 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

That is my favourite of his '40s films. 

Its quite beautifully photographed, isnt it?  And like almost all Hitchcock films there’s very little fat on it, which is probably one of the characteristics of his films I enjoy the most, the narratives are flawless.  As someone obssessed with the mechanics of cinema its really quite a sight to behold.

10 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Death Wish (1974)

3/5

Katt Williams: It's Pimpin' Pimpin'

4.6/5

The tiger and tink tink still make me laugh and I've seen em a thousand times :lol: His first one, it might just be Katt Williams Live, that's his best. He's wearing a plaid coat and a baseball hat.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

2 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

No. How dare you! :lol: At least 4.5/5

Not saying it was bad per se. But it was dated af.

There's a remake with Bruce Wilis, have you seen that?

Edited by Oldest Goat

39 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Not saying it was bad per se. But it was dated af.

There's a remake with Bruce Wilis, have you seen that?

Ya I guess you had to be there, lol. :ph34r:

What, a remake? Oh hell no!

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Ya I guess you had to be there, lol. :ph34r:

What, a remake? Oh hell no!

I saw the preview on "Nothing but Trailers" and it said the release date would be in November, but I haven't seen anything about it. I would like to see Eli Roth's version of it. The original Death Wish was pretty graphic for it's time and we all know Roth pushes the envelop when it comes to sex and violence. I also love Bruce Willis.

I watched:

Fist Fight

Boo A Madea Halloween

Rings

The Autopsy of Jane Doe. This is a horror movie and it was excellent. It was different from any other horror story I've seen. Good plot line and plenty of surprises throughout the whole movie. Didn't like on scene with a cat, but otherwise it was very good. It's showing on the Showtime channel.

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I saw the preview on "Nothing but Trailers" and it said the release date would be in November, but I haven't seen anything about it. I would like to see Eli Roth's version of it. The original Death Wish was pretty graphic for it's time and we all know Roth pushes the envelop when it comes to sex and violence. I also love Bruce Willis.

I watched:

Fist Fight

Boo A Madea Halloween

Rings

The Autopsy of Jane Doe. This is a horror movie and it was excellent. It was different from any other horror story I've seen. Good plot line and plenty of surprises throughout the whole movie. Didn't like on scene with a cat, but otherwise it was very good. It's showing on the Showtime channel.

Yes, it was very graphic for it's time. And I don't know, I mean Charles Bronson is Charles Bronson! That's some pretty big shoes to fill.  :lol:

This Autopsy of Jane Doe.. I love horrors, but I can't watch them any more if they are spooky, like supernatural spooky. lol. So is it ghost/demon spooky or more human horror?  

Wonder Woman

Terrible. Absolutely terrible. Simply full of fake looking CGI. 

War for the Planet of the Apes

Schindler's List with digital monkeys. Alright I suppose; lays down its (left wing American) politics with a trowel. I prefer the original Planet of the Apes films to be honest - where is Charlton Heston when you need him? Also girl sidekicks - is that not a 1980s trope?

Is it just me or is Woody Harrelson weirdly starting to resemble Fabien Barthez haha?

• GNFNR 1

On 19/11/2017 at 8:32 AM, Oldest Goat said:

Death Wish (1974)

3/5

Katt Williams: It's Pimpin' Pimpin'

4.6/5

You're developing into a fine young man, its good to know you sir :lol:  Death Wish and Katt Williams at age 15, you're a good lad, your education is moving in the proper direction! 

• Haha 1

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 12:47 AM, DieselDaisy said:

Wonder Woman

Terrible. Absolutely terrible. Simply full of fake looking CGI. 

War for the Planet of the Apes

Schindler's List with digital monkeys. Alright I suppose; lays down its (left wing American) politics with a trowel. I prefer the original Planet of the Apes films to be honest - where is Charlton Heston when you need him? Also girl sidekicks - is that not a 1980s trope?

Is it just me or is Woody Harrelson weirdly starting to resemble Fabien Barthez haha?

Yeah, the original POTA was awesome! Loved the ending. For the time, it was shocking. Loved when CH finally got his voice back and told those apes off. The look on their faces was priceless!