"What Movie Did You Watch?" - 2020 Edition

1 minute ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

hahahaha! it is a good flick though...i might be biased a wee bit cos Edward Norton is in this :D

Hes a cool guy, I like him, rarely disappoints and certainly didnt in that movie.  It suffered from a lot of editing issues though and it kinda shows a bit.  I really liked him in that Spike Lee film 28 Days.  And Red Dragon...and The Score too.

• Like 1

On 2/5/2017 at 8:19 PM, J Dog said:

Rambo marathon starting tonight. First Blood. 5/5

Rambo II. 5/5. It's kinda the definition of the tough guy one man army type of movie. And it's not a bullshit sequel. Completely different set up from the first.

Rambo III. Not as good as the first two. 3/5

Sly actually does some decent acting in First Blood. The other tough guys at the time couldn't have pulled that off near as good.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

The Ring

I can't believe this movie is 16 years old. when I first saw it in the movies it freaked the hell out of me. Now it didn't seem so scary. I'm proud of myself that I overcame my fear and watched it again. Still confused by some parts, but overall it was a good movie.

Cripes! This movie scared me so bad I've never been able to watch another horror. I'm not sure I could be as brave as you and watch it again :scared:

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

The Japanese original I hope?

No, I never even realized this one was a remake until after. But then it was too late, I couldn't revisit that again, no way. Does the original have the odd noises in the background? And the ladder on the wall going nowhere, and the mirror? Those kind of elements creeped me out the most.