"What Movie Did You Watch?" - 2020 Edition

Only The Brave 5/5

It stars Josh Brolin

This is the movie about the firemen who fight the forest fires. Good characters you learn to care about. Such a sad ending. I cried.

Based on a true story of the firemen from Arizona.

I also watched "Mother". What a suck movie! All Jennifer Lawrence did was walk around this ugly house looking for Javier who played her husband. Super annoying characters. It was like a bad Groundhog Day movie. This director/writer should never work again.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation (1994) - 5/10

Everyone seems to hate this one with a passion but i found it hilarious. Its like if David Lynch huffed paint then made a movie. Its not really a good film but a memorable one.

Edited by -W.A.R-

Sleepless with Jamie Foxx

Kidnap with Hallie Berry

18 hours ago, wasted said:

Hereditary is coming. 

This movie looks totally weird and something you have to think long and hard about what the hell is going on? I hate movies like that. Let us know how it is.

It reminds me of that Mother movie which sucked big time.

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 5:40 PM, -W.A.R- said:

Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation (1994) - 5/10

Everyone seems to hate this one with a passion but i found it hilarious. Its like if David Lynch huffed paint then made a movie. Its not really a good film but a memorable one.

Was that with Matthew McDonaghy? lol

It was okay. The whole family is totally crazy.

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 11:19 AM, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.

The story is absolutely ridiculous but the dinosaurs are so entertaining. 

4/5

Is this out yet?  It will be released here in the US on June 22. How did you see it already? I will definitely see this movie. Love the whole saga and Jeff Goldblaum is back!

6 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Sleepless with Jamie Foxx

Kidnap with Hallie Berry

This movie looks totally weird and something you have to think long and hard about what the hell is going on? I hate movies like that. Let us know how it is.

It reminds me of that Mother movie which sucked big time.

Was that with Matthew McDonaghy? lol

It was okay. The whole family is totally crazy.

It a horror though. Mother is some arty weird stuff like Von Triers? Oh ok it's Aronofsky pyschological horror. I get you. I think those are interesting. It's more the genre ones pretending to be a complicated. 

I hate those movies that just don't tell you stuff. So they wrap it up by telling you what you didn't know. They just leave stuff out. Usual Suspects makes a point of thst. But when it's done by the director, it's like a trick because there's no story. Scream is like that. They fill you in like Scooby doo at the end. 

Hereditary just looks terrifying and might not see it. Exorcist type stuff freaks me out.  You have to watch them a few times to really get them. 

Black Mass was like that in a way. At first it was just like so what, Not as good as The Departed, but it really is a mass of black, as you watch it again Depp's performance really goes deep and spreads. The Nicholson character is more wacky. 

Edited by wasted

4 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Is this out yet?  It will be released here in the US on June 22. How did you see it already? I will definitely see this movie. Love the whole saga and Jeff Goldblaum is back!

It came out on June 6th in England and I saw it the day it was released. 

Hereditary: My god!

I'm a grown ass man and it's very tough to disturb me psychically, but what I saw last night made me feel like I was out of my mind.

I hate to hype something up like a pitch man, but I can remember the scariest film I ever saw, it was The Changeling (1980). I saw it when I was very young and its imagery haunted me for many years...all I can say is that thank God I never saw Hereditary at that age, because I never would have been right...

The Commuter with Liam Neeson 5/5

Lake Placid Legacy Awesome looking huge gator. He/she was the star of the movie. lol

6 hours ago, appetite4illusions said:

Hereditary: My god!

I'm a grown ass man and it's very tough to disturb me psychically, but what I saw last night made me feel like I was out of my mind.

I hate to hype something up like a pitch man, but I can remember the scariest film I ever saw, it was The Changeling (1980). I saw it when I was very young and its imagery haunted me for many years...all I can say is that thank God I never saw Hereditary at that age, because I never would have been right...

Cool! It's about a horror movie disturbed people. That's what is should do. The last movie I felt freaked out about was the 2001 The Ring. I couldn't sleep for days and I just kept thinking about it over and over again. Very weird.

ET weekly said it would scare the shit out of people. I guess they were right.

21 hours ago, wasted said:

It a horror though. Mother is some arty weird stuff like Von Triers? Oh ok it's Aronofsky pyschological horror. I get you. I think those are interesting. It's more the genre ones pretending to be a complicated. 

I hate those movies that just don't tell you stuff. So they wrap it up by telling you what you didn't know. They just leave stuff out. Usual Suspects makes a point of thst. But when it's done by the director, it's like a trick because there's no story. Scream is like that. They fill you in like Scooby doo at the end. 

Hereditary just looks terrifying and might not see it. Exorcist type stuff freaks me out.  You have to watch them a few times to really get them. 

Black Mass was like that in a way. At first it was just like so what, Not as good as The Departed, but it really is a mass of black, as you watch it again Depp's performance really goes deep and spreads. The Nicholson character is more wacky. 

Mother just plain sucked.

How many times did Jennifer Lawrence walk through that damn house looking for her husband? And how annoying were that damn couple along with their sons and then those other people? Damn. I would have killed them earlier on if it was my house. lol

I wouldn't even consider it a real horror movie. It's a disgrace to all good horror movies.

Anyway, I dvr'd it so I sped up most of it because it was annoying me so much. lol I just assumed that Javier was some kind of demon or a god who just kept destroying people's lives to get it right. Nothing was enough for him. I can only guess that Jennifer relived those days for many times before she said enough. Then there was so other poor soul who got caught up in his insane need to be perfect. Oh come on!

2 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Mother just plain sucked.

How many times did Jennifer Lawrence walk through that damn house looking for her husband? And how annoying were that damn couple along with their sons and then those other people? Damn. I would have killed them earlier on if it was my house. lol

I wouldn't even consider it a real horror movie. It's a disgrace to all good horror movies.

Anyway, I dvr'd it so I sped up most of it because it was annoying me so much. lol I just assumed that Javier was some kind of demon or a god who just kept destroying people's lives to get it right. Nothing was enough for him. I can only guess that Jennifer relived those days for many times before she said enough. Then there was so other poor soul who got caught up in his insane need to be perfect. Oh come on!

I not reallly a horror fan and I hardly watch movies anymore. If I like a movie I watch it over and over. They tend to be boring crime movies like Black Mass or A most violent year. Stuff like Mother or Hereditary seem like s challemge. I enjoyed Paranormal Activity though. Novtural Amimals was good. 

3 hours ago, Destiny said:

The same director from that movie The Witch, I think that was the name of the movie. Came out about two years ago.

I remember something like that. I’m just at the point if I watch a movie it has to f me up. Otherwise I nod off into my cheerios. 

8 hours ago, wasted said:

I remember something like that. I’m just at the point if I watch a movie it has to f me up. Otherwise I nod off into my cheerios. 

Yeah, I've never seen Witch. Don't know why no cable premium channel ever picked it up? I heard that was creepy too. The goat looked cute. I remember reading how good an actor the goat was. lol

5 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, I've never seen Witch. Don't know why no cable premium channel ever picked it up? I heard that was creepy too. The goat looked cute. I remember reading how good an actor the goat was. lol

I just need a hook into something. Like a goat. But once I get it I can watch all a director’s movies. Like Mother! Is Aronovsky so I’ve seen his movies. Not sure who directed Sinister but that was solid. 

11 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

The goat was cute? :lol:

If the Satanists applaud the movie and have their own showings of it then it must be pretty good!

I was seriously thinking of watching it but decided against it. I've put my days of paranormal stuff behind me, but I can tell you the premise and storyline is by far the most accurate when it comes to dealing with that material.