Black Sabbath

"What Movie Did You Watch?" - 2018 Edition

3 hours ago, Destiny said:

The same director from that movie The Witch, I think that was the name of the movie. Came out about two years ago.

I remember something like that. I’m just at the point if I watch a movie it has to f me up. Otherwise I nod off into my cheerios. 

Mobsters (1991)

Bugsy (1991)

Rocco and his Brothers (1960)

Un Flic (1972)

Once a Thief (1965)

La Piscine (1969)

8 hours ago, wasted said:

I remember something like that. I’m just at the point if I watch a movie it has to f me up. Otherwise I nod off into my cheerios. 

Yeah, I've never seen Witch. Don't know why no cable premium channel ever picked it up? I heard that was creepy too. The goat looked cute. I remember reading how good an actor the goat was. lol

5 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, I've never seen Witch. Don't know why no cable premium channel ever picked it up? I heard that was creepy too. The goat looked cute. I remember reading how good an actor the goat was. lol

I just need a hook into something. Like a goat. But once I get it I can watch all a director’s movies. Like Mother! Is Aronovsky so I’ve seen his movies. Not sure who directed Sinister but that was solid. 

11 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

The goat was cute? :lol:

If the Satanists applaud the movie and have their own showings of it then it must be pretty good!

I was seriously thinking of watching it but decided against it. I've put my days of paranormal stuff behind me, but I can tell you the premise and storyline is by far the most accurate when it comes to dealing with that material.

The Witch was surprisingly good and really embedded in 17th century puritanism and superstition.

10 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

The Witch was surprisingly good and really embedded in 17th century puritanism and superstition.

I think I got it mixed up with Season of the Witch with Nic Cage. 

The Sicilian Clan (1969)

Champion (1949)

Detective Story (1951)

Ace in the Hole (1951)

Lonely Are the Brave (1962)

Man-made Monster with Lon Chaney Jr.

It was on last night on the Svengoolie show.

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 12:27 AM, wasted said:

I think I got it mixed up with Season of the Witch with Nic Cage. 

I liked Season of the Witch with Nick Cage. It was a pretty good movie.

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 8:56 PM, wasted said:

I just need a hook into something. Like a goat. But once I get it I can watch all a director’s movies. Like Mother! Is Aronovsky so I’ve seen his movies. Not sure who directed Sinister but that was solid. 

Sinister both 1 and 2 were awesome.

WE actually met the actor who played Mr. Boogie. He is a stunt man and was pretty cute. Anyway, he was very nice and had the Sinister mask with him.

I still say Mother sucks. God, Jennifer Lawrence must have really loved that director to be in such a shit movie. And Javier must need the money. lol

Sinister both 1 and 2 were awesome.

WE actually met the actor who played Mr. Boogie. He is a stunt man and was pretty cute. Anyway, he was very nice and had the Sinister mask with him.

I still say Mother sucks. God, Jennifer Lawrence must have really loved that director to be in such a shit movie. And Javier must need the money. lol

Aronovsky did Black Swam and Requiem for a Dream? So it probably is a good move for her. I haven’t seen it. 

Man-made Monster with Lon Chaney Jr.

It was on last night on the Svengoolie show.

I liked Season of the Witch with Nick Cage. It was a pretty good movie.

Any movie where Nic speaking in pagan is good for me. Put the chainmail back in the box. 

18 hours ago, wasted said:

Aronovsky did Black Swam and Requiem for a Dream? So it probably is a good move for her. I haven’t seen it. 

I did see Black Swan and that movie had so many twists I was lucky to keep up. What you thought was real was in her head. Weird.

Yeah, I've seen a lot of Nick Cage movies. I like most of them. I like his acting. He seems to give it his all no matter how crazy the storyline may be.

"I'm on fire". Great! lol

Shocker with Peter Berg It's a movie from the 80's. OMG, this movie was so terrible. lol Wes Craven created the main serial killer to be as good as Freddie, but that never happened.

No way was this killer even close to Freddie and watching it again made me realize how lame the whole movie was. Had some cool 80's songs, but as for the movie, so bad.

Glad Wes came back with Scream. Those movies were awesome.

16 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I did see Black Swan and that movie had so many twists I was lucky to keep up. What you thought was real was in her head. Weird.

Yeah, I've seen a lot of Nick Cage movies. I like most of them. I like his acting. He seems to give it his all no matter how crazy the storyline may be.

"I'm on fire". Great! lol

Ghost Rider was good. Knowing was interesting. He has a full roster of movies. I didn’t know he is Francis Ford Coppola’s nephew? 

4 minutes ago, wasted said:

Ghost Rider was good. Knowing was interesting. He has a full roster of movies. I didn’t know he is Francis Ford Coppola’s nephew? 

He when Nick Cage started acting, he used the name Coppola. I think he might have been in "Fasttime at Ridgemont High" if not I know there were some 80's movies where he used his real name.

5 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

He when Nick Cage started acting, he used the name Coppola. I think he might have been in "Fasttime at Ridgemont High" if not I know there were some 80's movies where he used his real name.

I think he was and maybe The Outsiders. I remember from Con Air and Wild at Heart. 

Slim (1937)

The Bad & The Beautiful (1952)

The Westerner (19 fuck knows when, I’m gettin vague on these dates, Gary Cooper/Walter Brennan)

1957 "From Hell it came"

such a campy movie, but cool to see. One of my mom's all time favorites when she was a kid. She would watch this show called "Chiller" every Saturday night and this was one of the movies that she saw with family. Brings back awesome memories for her.

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 2:48 PM, wasted said:

I think he was and maybe The Outsiders. I remember from Con Air and Wild at Heart. 

Con Air was awesome. Made Cage a big action star.

Wild at heart was just plain crazy.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

1957 "From Hell it came"

such a campy movie, but cool to see. One of my mom's all time favorites when she was a kid. She would watch this show called "Chiller" every Saturday night and this was one of the movies that she saw with family. Brings back awesome memories for her.

Con Air was awesome. Made Cage a big action star.

Wild at heart was just plain crazy.

He’s been in so many movies. He went broke or something. If it’s a genre movie I go Cage. Like that movie Justice is just a thriller but makes have surreal cage vibe. There’s that movie Next which is always on star movies and flights. 

Edited by wasted

Yeah, I remember that Cage owes the government tons of money. Maybe back taxes, not sure.

Anyway, he has to work a lot to work it off, but I do love him and his acting. I do feel he does give 110% in any movie he is in, even the not so popular ones.

He did win an Oscar, so he has talent.

The Life & Times of Judge Roy Bean (1972)

Dial M for Murder (1954)

Kickboxer: Retaliation. Thumbs up, better than expected.

The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada. Thumbs up.