"What Movie Did You Watch?" - 2020 Edition

7 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Dr. X

Were they good?

I loved Equalizer and I did see Socario on cable. I like that movie too. Del Toro rocked! Love Denzel too.

I saw the first 2 but I’m

trying to motivate myself for the next 2. 

Wind River and Hell or High Water were great too. 

Out of the Furnace. That’s with Woody and  the younger Affleck right? Yea that’s pretty good. Woody plays an excellent jacked up dealer.

Andre the Giant (documentary) Thumbs up 

There Will Be Blood. Thumbs up

Vampire in Brooklyn. Thumbs up :lol:

2 minutes ago, wasted said:

The one with vietnam vets playing russian roulette? Maybe I’m remembering the wrong Furnace movie? I think it had vets and fighting. 

In an odd way I sort of get what you mean actually, never thought about it.  Thematically, yeah.

9 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

In an odd way I sort of get what you mean actually, never thought about it.  Thematically, yeah.

Can’t remember if they are back from prison or war but something similiar. But it didn’t have that extra layer that Deer hunter has. The hunters become the hunted then at the end when he’s aiming at the deer he’s like wait a minute. So it has this very liberal Hollywood message. But all I see is russian roulette badassery. I think Statham did a Spin Your Barrels movie too. The perfect movie, Nam, Russian Roulette and Speed boats and Jessica Biel. 

Death Wish with Bruce Willis.

Not as good as the original with Charles Bronson, but pretty damn good.

I like Bruce Willis. He's always good to watch especially when he's a bad ass

10 hours ago, Silent Jay said:

Get Out

Dark Tower

25th Hour

Sleepers

Oh I liked Get Out and Sleepers was very good.

20 hours ago, J Dog said:

Out of the Furnace. That’s with Woody and  the younger Affleck right? Yea that’s pretty good. Woody plays an excellent jacked up dealer.

Andre the Giant (documentary) Thumbs up 

There Will Be Blood. Thumbs up

Vampire in Brooklyn. Thumbs up :lol:

Saw Vampire in Brooklyn too. Eddie Murphy was very cool as a vampire.

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 1:15 PM, lukepowell1988 said:

Eventually when I make it up out of my currently too stoned to move off my bed state im gonna go to the living room and watch Blade .... that movie has the best opening scene in history

Yeah, I agree Blade was awesome. I wish Wesley would do another one of those movies. I really loved them all.

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 1:52 AM, wasted said:

I saw the first 2 but I’m

trying to motivate myself for the next 2. 

Wind River and Hell or High Water were great too. 

I saw Hell or high water. It was good. Well, I'll probably either buy the dvd of Equalizer 2 or just wait for it to come on cable. the first Equalizer was bad ass.

Last Rampage with Robert Patrick and Heather Graham. Good little Southern Gothic based on the true story of a prison bust in the late 70's. Explores the monster among us and the lies about their non-existence that help us sleep at night.

12 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I saw Hell or high water. It was good. Well, I'll probably either buy the dvd of Equalizer 2 or just wait for it to come on cable. the first Equalizer was bad ass.

I used to leave the house but dvds are so passe. 

Wind River is also pretty good. 

Sicario, Hell or High Water, Wind River. Real movies for real men for internet cowards. 

Edited by wasted

1 hour ago, Silent Jay said:

Jacob's Ladder (1990)

Kill List (2011)

Brainstorm (1983)

Most scenes of that Get Out movie was unintended dumb and funny. Kinda Key & Peele elements. It was a 6/10.

Yeah, and I guessed some things before it was shown. Unfortunately, there probably are many people who still feel this way about black people.  I checked out the alternate ending and it sucked. Glad they went with the one they did. It was way better.