"What Movie Did You Watch?" - 2020 Edition

Knock Knock 2

don't bother it sucked. Nothing like the first Knock Knock.

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 8:38 AM, J Dog said:

Murder on the Orient Express. Thumbs up I guess, it was ok. Book is much better.

The Hunted. Forgot about this movie, thumbs up.

Was it the new Murder on the Orient Express?

It was good, but my mom saw the one from the 1970's, so I knew who the killer was going to be.

I thought it was a good storyline and a justified murder in my eyes. I thought every character was very good. Johnny Depp was a real creep. lol

I watched in on HBO. I liked it very much.

I think I saw The Hunted too. Was that with Benecio Del Toro?

14 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Knock Knock 2

don't bother it sucked. Nothing like the first Knock Knock.

Was it the new Murder on the Orient Express?

It was good, but my mom saw the one from the 1970's, so I knew who the killer was going to be.

I thought it was a good storyline and a justified murder in my eyes. I thought every character was very good. Johnny Depp was a real creep. lol

I watched in on HBO. I liked it very much.

I think I saw The Hunted too. Was that with Benecio Del Toro?

Yeah the new one. It was good. It’s just i read the book for the first time right before watching it. So you know how that goes, it’s never as good as the book!

Thats right about The Hunted. Tommy Lee Jones vs Benecio Del Toro.

The Nun

House of Shadows 2

Okay, I was super anxious to see The Nun.

Since both tv and the internet continued to show different scenes to the damn movie, I wasn't scared at all. Damn it! Oh yeah, the Nun's face was creepy, but all the so called scary scenes where you would jump were either so obvious or you've seen them a million times on tv.

I kept thinking how the Nun looked like Marilyn Manson in his early years. lol

The ending was awesome! It did tie all the Conjuring and Annabelle movies together, which was super cool.

I don't think it was better than the other movies James Wan has done, but it was pretty creepy. My mom went to Catholic school for 7 years, so she knew a thing or two about nuns. lol She had some bitches in her day, so seeing this movie brought back memories both good and bad.

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 12:47 PM, J Dog said:

Yeah the new one. It was good. It’s just i read the book for the first time right before watching it. So you know how that goes, it’s never as good as the book!

Thats right about The Hunted. Tommy Lee Jones vs Benecio Del Toro.

Okay, I love Tommy Lee Jones. He's an amazing actor. Del Toro too.

Just now, Len Cnut said:

Ain't seen it since I was a kid, was entertaining enough at the time as I recall but not something I care to revisit.

I have a theory that it ripped-off, well was inspired by, Fritz Lang's M (bear with me). Lang uses montage and cutting to depict Berlin having a sort of collective crisis because of the serial killer, the police, gangsters, mothers, etc. It is a similar thing in Jaws and Amity Island. In a way the town is the most important character in the film.

Must write a pretentious essay on my theory.

8 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I have a theory that it ripped-off, well was inspired by, Fritz Lang's M (bear with me). Lang uses montage and cutting to depict Berlin having a sort of collective crisis because of the serial killer, the police, gangsters, mothers, etc. It is a similar thing in Jaws and Amity Island. In a way the town is the most important character in the film.

Must write a pretentious essay on my theory.

I have a similar theory that Rocky is basically ripped off of On The Waterfront.  Or a lot of it is.  Think about it, boxer, coulda been a contender but let himself down by working for a cheap mob leg breaker and lives a life of regret over it, having not been protected by his close ones (in Waterfront his brother Charlie, in Rocky his trainer Mickey).  Its basically On the Waterfront meets the Ali vs Wepner fight.