"What Movie Did You Watch?" - 2020 Edition

"IT" chapter 2

Loved it! As good as the original tv series.

Loved the adult actors.

The actor who played the fat kid grown up is Jay Ryan. He's been in the tv series "Beauty and the Beast" from a few years ago and "Mary Kills". I think this might be his first big movie debut.

There were some changes from the book and tv series, but it only made the movie better. Some jumps too! I recommend especially if you saw the "IT" movie from last year.

I watched this movie on cable:

"I'll bury your dead" It was a horror movie, but a good storyline too.

Also watched another Andy Sedaris movie called "Piscasso Trigger". OMG! These movies just make me laugh and laugh.

IT chapter 2. 

Pissed myself laughing when that “angel of the morning” tune kicks in at one scene for 3 seconds or so... 

I haven’t watched the Tim Curry version since it’s original broadcast on ITV back in the 90s. I shall remedy that this weekend. 

Both sets of actors across the 2 movies were excellent I thought.

17 hours ago, Powderfinger said:

IT chapter 2. 

Pissed myself laughing when that “angel of the morning” tune kicks in at one scene for 3 seconds or so... 

I haven’t watched the Tim Curry version since it’s original broadcast on ITV back in the 90s. I shall remedy that this weekend. 

Both sets of actors across the 2 movies were excellent I thought.

Love the Tim Curry "IT". He was pretty freaky. In the new version of IT I noticed that this clown isn't in it as much as Curry's clown was. SyFY had the original IT on a few times last week. I was watching it again. It really is a great tv movie. Loved the kids and the adults. Got sad when I saw John Ritter and the actor who plays Richie is also dead. 

5 hours ago, lame ass security said:

Velvet Goldmine(1998)  A bit pretentious but it's pretty well done.  It's an interesting take on a Bowiesque character's relationships and glam rock escapades.   Christian Bale plays a young reporter and Ewan McGregor basically plays Iggy Popp.  The soundtrack is excellent,  imo. 

Never seen this film, shamefully enough, considering who its based on.

Bumblebee  He's always been my favorite transformer. A very cute movie.

On 9/20/2019 at 6:46 AM, Len Cnut said:

Last Blood (2019)

Its been getting fucking slaughtered in reviews, 2 stars is the best I've seen it get.

It's Sly as Rambo. That's enough for me to see it! I love Sly and this character. From what I've seen it's a bloody good time!

2 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Bumblebee  He's always been my favorite transformer. A very cute movie.

It's Sly as Rambo. That's enough for me to see it! I love Sly and this character. From what I've seen it's a bloody good time!

Same here, thats why i caught it on opening night...but its nice to see it get a bit of acclaim.  Quite frankly I could tell whilst watching it critics would hate it.