"What Movie Did You Watch?" - 2020 Edition

Two lifetime movies

One was about a crazy landlord and the other one was about a crazy woman who wanted a house. I forgot the names, not that it matters any.

The Crow. One of my all time favorite movies. Such a great movie and so bittersweet.

20 hours ago, lame ass security said:

I had never heard of this one, had to look it up on IMDb. That was quite the perm that Linda was sporting.😄

I know I never heard of this movie either.

Well, when I met Linda at a Texas Frightmare, her hair was less curly. She was so sweet to all her fans.

Not a bad movie for tv.

• Like 1

On 4/19/2020 at 8:31 AM, Len Cnut said:

101st Airborne, 1969.  Jimi Hendrixes division.  So if he'd've stayed on in the army, being as how he enlisted in 62 this might've been where he ended up, am I right?  And we would've not had some of the greatest music of the 20th Century.

The whole 101st Airborne ''Screaming Eagles'' Division deployed in 1967 and Hendrix's battalion would have been situated in the Laos and the A Shau Valley with the rest of the 101st, however I do not believe he would have been present specifically at the Battle of Hamburger Hill of May 1969 as Hendrix's unit was the 801st Maintenance Battalion (Company A). The 101st's regiments which fought at Hamburger Hill were the 187th (3rd battalion)*, 501st (2nd) and the 506th (1st). Bit of a yes and no answer then (it depends on how specific and localised you want to be). According to my research the 801st occupied both Camp Eagle and the Phuy Bai base and were involved in much fighting including Tet.

* This is the specific battalion depicted in the film.

PS

It is World War Two however if you are interested in the 101st Airborne you should watch Band of Brothers

Edited by DieselDaisy

On 14/04/2020 at 5:42 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

for sure. Just like the Muslims do today with their youth and North Korea. Guess some things never change.

Yeah @Len Cnut . You fucking Muslims and your youth! Where did your indoctrination go wrong? You’re a shit mujahideen innit. :lol: 

16 hours ago, Dazey said:

Yeah @Len Cnut . You fucking Muslims and your youth! Where did your indoctrination go wrong? You’re a shit mujahideen innit. :lol: 

’he’s not hero, he’s a dickhead and so are you’ of all the hilairious lines in this film I dunno why that cracks me up more than any of em :lol: 

32 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

’he’s not hero, he’s a dickhead and so are you’ of all the hilairious lines in this film I dunno why that cracks me up more than any of em :lol: 

“We should put a bomb on a crow.” Is the one that always gets me. It’s not even that funny, it’s just the way he says it in that Bradford/Leeds accent. :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Dazey said:

“We should put a bomb on a crow.” Is the one that always gets me. It’s not even that funny, it’s just the way he says it in that Bradford/Leeds accent. :lol: 

Whats funny is most of my cousins round there share that accent, it makes socializing with them with a straight face almost impossible :lol:  its a weird mix of paxi and yorkshire, it can’t be explained, you just have to hear it :lol: 

12 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Watched that a while ago. Really enjoyed it. What did you think?

Yeah, I really liked it.  I was sort of bound to really, it has Eddie Murphy, Mike Epps, TI, Snoop, Chris Rock, Wesley Snipes...thats like the black magnificent seven only there’s six of em.  Have you ever seen the actual Dolomite films, they’re fuckin’ hilairious.  This is one of the reasons I love the fuckin’ internet, that was one of my first orders of business when i first discovered buying shit online, getting copies of that shit.