2017 Ticket Sale/Request Thread -- NOTHING OVER FACE VALUE

10 minutes ago, Mtwy0888 said:

I am looking for face value.  Anyone know face value for pit passes in Denver?

Pit tickets are available on ticketmaster currently, and come out around $280 after fees - https://www1.ticketmaster.com/guns-n-roses-not-in-this-denver-colorado-08-02-2017/event/1E00517DE68D196D?artistid=735218&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1&tm_link=artist_msg-0_1E00517DE68D196D

With Pit tickets being available a day before the show in St. Louis, do you guys think it could be a possibility for the Houston show in November? Never been in the pit before for any concert, and man, I sure would love my first pit experience to be at Guns N' Roses. Not getting my hopes up, on the contrary I'm not expecting it to happen, just hoping for a possibility at most. 

23 minutes ago, GNRfanJen said:

With Pit tickets being available a day before the show in St. Louis, do you guys think it could be a possibility for the Houston show in November? Never been in the pit before for any concert, and man, I sure would love my first pit experience to be at Guns N' Roses. Not getting my hopes up, on the contrary I'm not expecting it to happen, just hoping for a possibility at most. 

Pretty sure...San Antonio still has pit tickets on Duff's side for instance.. Pricey still but available. GL!

This question isn't really about selling tickets but....my gf bought me Hershey tixfor Christmas, and since then they announced a show at the Wells Fargo in Philly and I live like 10 min away from there. We were gonna go to both but she just brought up how we can see if we can get a refund for Hershey and use that money for great seats for the Philly show. Question is guess is has anyone gotten any sort of refund from live nation here ? And if it'll work  (i don't care if you lied about and said it was an emergency to get it lol. That's probably what I'm gonna do)

Hello everyone! I'm selling my Vancouver tickets...

September 1st Vancouver BC Place

FRONT ROW floor A4 (pretty much in front of the middle of the stage)

2 seats side-by-side - $740 each (as paid during pre-sale - Platinum seats - best seats ever)

Edited by ACDC8

On 7/26/2017 at 6:29 PM, liqddynamite said:

Looking for a pit pass for Winston Salem, don't care which side.  Thanks!

Pit tickets for Winston-Salem just went back up on Ticketmaster if you're still looking. I'd been monitoring the second-hand sites for a few weeks now and prices haven't come down yet, so I'm glad I was able to get one for face value.

Same deal for Hershey, for anyone who's interested.

On 6/17/2017 at 10:54 PM, GNRfanJen said:

Not sure if anyone will read this, or if this will even work out, but it's worth a shot. 

I've been thinking about this for awhile, really debating it, and I came to the realization that I want to see Guns N' Roses in the pit. I've never been in the pit before for any concert, so I don't know that experience, but if I were to be in it, especially for the first time, it would be for Guns N' Roses since I love them so much. Thing is, there's no place I can purchase them since they're all out on main sites, so I figured I could come here. 

I am interested in 2 Pit 1 tickets (or any pit tickets in general) for the ***Houston*** show on November 10th. As much as would love to see them in the pit, I can only afford them at face value or less. 

However, I also do have some general questions/concerns about being in the pit that I want to consider before pulling the trigger: I am very short (only 5 feet tall haha a daily struggle). Will this badly affect my experience? If I do somehow get lucky and find pit tickets, I plan on making this concert a full day plan, and I absolutely plan on being at the barricade by getting there as early as I have too. Is barricade even the best spot in the pit? Or is there a certain spot elsewhere where the view is better? Will my view be hindered in any way by any of those factors? How are the people in the pit? If I have to use the bathroom during an opening band, will I get my spot back? 

I know it's a lot, but this is something I really want to do, and I want to get as much information as possible. So if anyone could help me out with those questions, or if anyone has 2 pit tickets for the ***Houston*** show they don't need, or would like to part with, please message me.

Thank you all. 

Bumping this every so often. Still months away I know, but if anyone here knows anything or has extra pit tickets, please PM me. Thanks guys.