2017 Ticket Sale/Request Thread -- NOTHING OVER FACE VALUE

On 23.1.2017 at 6:59 PM, Black Sabbath said:

HI! 

I have two tickets for the Los Angeles show on 25th of November - section J row 12, seats 11 and 10 at the Forum. I bought them for 284 USD each.

I live in Norway and I am not sure that I will manage to go after all.

Therefore I would like to sell them.

My email is maxderoma@hotmail.com My phone +4790883094. I could also exchange them for 1 pit ticket if it matches their value. In that case I have a friend who would like to go.

Thank you

Max

On 23.1.2017 at 6:59 PM, Black Sabbath said:

Figured I'd make a thread since I know some of us either still need tickets for some shows, may have tickets to sell, or end up deciding on shows on a whim. This should make it easier than people going into individual threads where others may not seem them in time, or at all.

As usual and should be obvious, no scalping and trying to sell tickets for more than face value. Any attempt to do so will result in suspension and a warning point issue. If the seller is offering tickets for less than face value that's at their discretion.

Also, as noted before in our other ticket thread, MYGNRFORUM is in no way responsible for any sales/purchases of tickets, so while we take pride in having a great group of members here, there's always a chance anything could go wrong.

All that said, I'm in search of GA tickets for these shows:

09/01 - Vancouver, BC
09/03 - George, WA

10/22 - Boston

10/29 - Toronto

11/17 - Las Vegas

11/24 - Los Angeles

11/25 - Los Angeles

Thanks and hope everyone can get the tickets they want, and hope to see you guys on the tour!

On 8/1/2017 at 3:40 PM, Nadineismean said:

I have 1 Pit Left ticket for Parc Jean Drapeau in Montreal 8/19 and 1 Pit 1 Amex Early Entry for TD Place Ottawa 8/21. I will sell each at face value. Can't go to either show! :-(

Pit 1 for Montreal 8/19 & Pit 1 for Ottawa still available. Face value. 

SOLD - THANKS FOR LOOKING

Have 2 General Admission Pit 1 tickets for the San Antonio show this Friday bought during the fan club presale last December.  Have $605 in them after taxes and fees.  Can overnight or maybe deliver them depending on how far away.  I'm in East Texas - feel free to PM - I have pics of each ticket and the online receipt from Ticketmaster.

PS - saw them in Dallas last year and the show is amaaazing - I hate that I can't go this year!

Edited by Dedjester
sold

Hello all. I am looking for one pit/general admission ticket to The Forum show on the 29th of November. I will offer in exchange one pit/general admission ticket to The Forum show on 25th of November. A simple straight-up swap. Let me know!