2017 Ticket Sale/Request Thread -- NOTHING OVER FACE VALUE

4 hours ago, IzzyBear said:

Looking for 1 ticket to Madison square garden on Wednesday Oct 11th - coming over from the UK and not sure what ticket sites to trust! Also 2 for Sunday 15th October if anyone has any spares. 

stubhub is probably the safest. Only once did I run into an issue (Hershey), and all it took was one phonecall to resolve. Ended up getting into the show for free.

I will say NYC shows will always be pricey. Wait as long as you can to buy the tickets would be my strategy.

1 hour ago, Stryker said:

stubhub is probably the safest. Only once did I run into an issue (Hershey), and all it took was one phonecall to resolve. Ended up getting into the show for free.

I will say NYC shows will always be pricey. Wait as long as you can to buy the tickets would be my strategy.

Thanks, bit like London then, always end up at the priciest shows! I'm going to try to wait until closer to the show for 2 tickets to the Sunday show, will head over to stubhub for the other. I'd like one ticket in the bag so I can look forward to my business trip!!

On 19/09/2017 at 1:47 PM, IzzyBear said:

Thanks, bit like London then, always end up at the priciest shows! I'm going to try to wait until closer to the show for 2 tickets to the Sunday show, will head over to stubhub for the other. I'd like one ticket in the bag so I can look forward to my business trip!!

On 19/09/2017 at 1:47 PM, IzzyBear said:

I've sent you a PM pal, I am going across and may have a spare.

Okaaay. I am seeking one pit ticket for Toronto on 10/29. I'll be celebrating my golden birthday that weekend and can't think of a better way to do so than by squeezing in another Guns trip.

Also interested in a single pit ticket for the LA shows on 11/24 or 11/25.

Most likely can't do all of these shows, but I'd love to swing just one!

Hey all...my daughter had a hockey tourney added in Detroit the first weekend of November, the day after the Detroit show. I've been to 11 shows so far this tour, and have 4 more in November, but I'm planning to drive up a day early and go to the show. I was wondering if anyone has one extra decent priced pit ticket or good floor seat available? This tourney was jist made official, and there's obviously nothing on TM and stub hub in insane. Thanks so much!

I have two tix to Boston on Oct.22 up on Stubhub. If anyone here is interested, I'd sell them as a pair for what I paid Ticketmaster.

Floor H, Row 13, seats 5-6, $750

It's a lot of $ but I thought I'd offer them up here in case you guys are interested. (They're more expensive on Stubhub.)

6 hours ago, Tat2brian77 said:

What was the face value price for pit tickets in Boston for the Oct 22nd show 

I don't even know how to see true face value anymore. By the time I went looking, they were already long gone and over $1000 resale.  It's crazy.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, smoke said:

I don't even know how to see true face value anymore. By the time I went looking, they were already long gone and over $1000 resale.  It's crazy.

Yeah the resale is crazy on them , I never even saw them go for face value , hopefully I'll be able to grab a pair when it gets closer 

50 minutes ago, gorillaz said:

Do prices go down on stubhub as the concert date approaches? I'm trying to go to the Oct 30th show in Toronto but the prices inflated overnight...

Depends, but generally yes. It can be risky, but do research into when they stop sales. Could be smart to wait until the opener is on.

SOLD 

Hey fellas I have two tickets to the show in Boston at TD Garden on 10/22 that unfortunately I have to sell.There in section Loge 13 row 4 seats 9 and 10.I bought them night train presale for $250 each plus fees(Ticketmaster night train)which brought them to about $315 each.I would like $630 for the pair.

For payment I would like cash or postal Money order.

Thanks

Edit to add

These are hard tickets not printouts

I have them in my possession 

Edited by Silveradot