2017 Ticket Sale/Request Thread -- NOTHING OVER FACE VALUE

3 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

Still looking for Pit for these shows:

10/19 - Washington, DC

10/26 - Cleveland, OH

11/24 - Los Angeles, CA

11/25 - Los Angeles, CA

11/28 - San Diego, CA

man, those two LA shows seem like it's gonna be tough. As of now, I'm not planning on going anymore.

I only have the ticket for the last forum show now.

12 minutes ago, Stiff Competition said:

man, those two LA shows seem like it's gonna be tough. As of now, I'm not planning on going anymore.

I only have the ticket for the last forum show now.

I know :( I have a ticket to the last Forum show too, but am trying to get at least one more LA show so I can make the trip worth it more.

Managed to get a pair of PIT1 for NYC 10/16 10 minutes ago on Ticketmaster. Non-premium, face value.

If my wife doesn't want to stand (we've got a pair of front-row on the side, 2nd level... and we're horribly old) these will probably be available. Hard tix.

Edited by Blackjacker

On 10/3/2017 at 3:28 PM, Blackjacker said:

Managed to get a pair of PIT1 for NYC 10/16 10 minutes ago on Ticketmaster. Non-premium, face value.

If my wife doesn't want to stand (we've got a pair of front-row on the side, 2nd level... and we're horribly old) these will probably be available. Hard tix.

What was FV on these, if you don't mind my asking?

I've never been to a concert before but I convinced my two mates who don't know shit about gnr to come with me to the monday ACC show in toronto. problem is that the cheapest seats are sold in pairs and there's 3 of us. not to mention the conversion/service fee and the fact that we're broke college students... any recommendations? 

I have a pair on the floor - Floor C (Slash’s side) Row 12, Seats 7&8 - for tonight’s 10/11 show at MSG that I’m not going to be able to use.

$500 for the pair, can transfer direct through Ticketmaster or email the PDF.

Gone

Edited by Blackjacker
Tickets done got gone

Looking for a pit ticket for tonight MSG 10/11 if anyone has one going, I have a pair of tickets on  halfway libe row 3 of 20 section I would gladly swap, or conversely if no dice ongetting a pit ticket will sell the other ticket, think face was $150  before fees but will do for less on here.

Thanks

3 hours ago, gnr estranged said:

I unfortunately can’t make tonight’s show at the last minute. I have a pair in section 109 row 11, seats 1 and 2 (slash’s side.) I originally paid $595 after fees but would sell for $450 if anyone on here is interested.  

Pm me. Ticket transfer?

I unfortunately have to give up my two tickets to the October 22 Boston show to help pay for some unexpected vet bills and some home repairs.  They are pretty good seats at the side of the stage. I'm just looking for face value:

gnr1.jpgloge%2013%20row%2011.jpg

Looking for as many as 4 PIT tix for 11/17 Las Vegas.

Can do a straight cash deal, or work a trade - I have 4 tix on the Floor, Section C (Slash), Row M, seats 1-4 (the inside aisle) which I can offer in some kind of combination trade (these 4 for 2 PITs, tickets for tickets plus cash, whatever.)

Hey everyone, I’m new here.  Just wanted To ask if anyone seen or heard of any extra ticket release for the Boston show? I’m going solo to the show so I was fortunate enough to get a floor seat sec D.  I’m still actively looking for a single pit ticket. I do not think I’m alone in this one.  Thank you so much and good luck for anyone praying to get lucky and TM  releasing some extra pits.