2017 Ticket Sale/Request Thread -- NOTHING OVER FACE VALUE

I have flights and hotel booked for the forum show the 29th. Trying my hardest to get into the pit. Was thinking of possibly parlaying sandiego as well. It looks like pit tickets are hovering pretty high at like 800-900 with fees.  I recall Boston pit tickets having a similar price for months then the day before the show up until the day of the pit prices significantly dropped. I’m stuck between a rock and a hard place. Would you guys take the risk and go out there with out tickets and see if pits drop into the reasonable range?  Thank you all in advance!  

Hey everyone! 

I am looking for 2 pit tickets for the Forum Show the 29th.  Still have my fingers crossed that more will surface through TM.  They seem very scarce right now.  DM if anyone has any or any information.  Thank you in advance! 

If anyone is going to the Forum show on the 29th and needs a single ticket for GA pit 2 maybe I can help out.  The Pit 1 tickets dropped to $395 and Pit 2 are $425 on TM but you need to buy them in pairs.  I am looking for two PIT 1 tickets.  So if someone was willing to buy the two Pit 1, I would trade my GA 2 ticket and buy the other one Pit 1.  DM me if anyone is interested! 

On November 21, 2017 at 11:38 AM, Mnb8 said:

If anyone is going to the Forum show on the 29th and needs a single ticket for GA pit 2 maybe I can help out.  The Pit 1 tickets dropped to $395 and Pit 2 are $425 on TM but you need to buy them in pairs.  I am looking for two PIT 1 tickets.  So if someone was willing to buy the two Pit 1, I would trade my GA 2 ticket and buy the other one Pit 1.  DM me if anyone is interested! 

I'm looking for a single PIT 2 ticket! Let's discuss. DM me?