2017 Ticket Sale/Request Thread -- NOTHING OVER FACE VALUE

So now the excitement is ramped up after the first gig of the European leg and the intimacy of the Golden Circle looks awesome, does anybody need a VIP Early Entry ticket for Friday night in London. Face value. Currently have a pair of tickets, but will split.

Package includes:

- Standing Ticket in Golden Circle to see GN’R live
- Early Entry Pass: access to the venue before standard Golden Circle ticket holders.
- Limited edition VIP Guns N Roses Gift Pack
- Souvenir GN’R tour laminate & lanyard
- VIP commemorative ticket
- Designated check-in with our on-site event staff

On 5/26/2017 at 1:03 PM, mrw80 said:

I have 4 to Hershey, PA. Grandstands section 28 5 rows up. Look like good seats. Face value $99 ($130 with fees). Let me know if anyone's interested. 

Has anyone had luck selling on Ticketmaster or StubHub?  It looks like the resale tickets on Ticketmaster for Hershey haven't moved in quite a while. But they also have them priced high. 

Any recommendations on where/how to sell these tickets?  Not really looking to make any money. Just don't want to be left holding them and eating the money. 

6 minutes ago, Nadineismean said:

Yes! 1 Golden Circle ticket. Selling for face value. Friday 6/16 show. 

6 minutes ago, Nadineismean said:

Yes! 1 Golden Circle ticket. Selling for face value. Friday 6/16 show. 

Interested, but I need two, as a friend is coming...Keep me in mind if you've not got any other takers so far !

• Like 1

Just now, colonizedmind said:

Interested, but I need two, as a friend is coming...Keep me in mind if you've not got any other takers so far !

Hey Colonized

I've sent you a PM, but we have a pair of EE Golden Circle tickets if you're interested.

7 hours ago, colonizedmind said:

Might have two GA tickets, but won't know for sure before closer to the show. If I end up going alone, I will probably sell two GA, and get a GS/EE/VIP. Let me know if you cannot find any when show gets closer.

• Like 1

On 15/4/2017 at 4:47 PM, Natty said:

Hi vienna was nearly sold out in december. If you need only normal

Standing ticket and you live in austria ,you can buy them at Hofer. FRONT OF STAGE is only available at willhaben.at at high prices.

I have 1 feont  of stage ticket for sale for the prague concert. 4 hours drive from Vienna. 4th of July. If you are interested email me

How much please? Thanks x

Edited by Cleopatrassister

General admission (standing) ticket for London on Fri 16th. £80 including delivery. Payment by Paypal or in cash if you want to meet up beforehand on the day.

EDIT: Ticket likely gone.

Edited by drbunnig

19 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

Do we think more early access tixs will go on sale for first night London ?

Not too sure, but I would doubt it

We still have a pair for sale if you are interested. Tickets in hand so can be despatched straight away.