2017 Ticket Sale/Request Thread -- NOTHING OVER FACE VALUE

I've got 2 Golden Circle tickets available for Saturday if anyone is interested, only selling as I have to go and work offshore, gutted. I'll happily take £140 each for them so under the £165 face value and I'll post them out Special Delivery. 

If not sold by tomorrow however I'm going to send them to Seatwave so they can be sold right up until the day of the concert however the fees are excessive on both sides when selling via them. PM me if interested.

hi,

i am looking for two tickets, either copenhagen or stockholm. Everything is welcome, fos1, ga or seated. I already have tickets for me and my buddy, but two friends are coming two, no guns n roses fans, so i want to surprise them ?. If anyone knows something, let me know.

i can pick up the tickets at the day of the concert (if you are in town), otherwise shipping.

thanks guys

Edited by germanrose

Got two Golden Circle tickets for London (Friday 16th).

Looking to swap for two general admission standing tickets.. straight swap is good. 

Sounds wierd, but loads of other people who are general only, and would rather spend the gig with them all. 

PM me. I can meet you somewhere before the show, at the show, or whatever is good.

Cheers

I got 2 France tickets(Golden Circle) for sale. I bought it for 90.50 Euros. Selling it same price. I am from Asia, and supposed to go to Europe for Aerosmith and GNR concets. But death in the family, so I cant go. Really heartbroken about my family member, and well, I was excited for these concerts since November. But it is what it is...

Selling it same price, but I will just pay for shipping(DHL, express). I paid 40Euros to have it shipped to me!!! lol.

Also, selling 2 Aerosmith tickets for Madrid - 130 Euros, selling it for 100 Euros.

Got two GA tickets for Friday in London, and I seem to be going alone, so looking to trade for a GC or EE GC ticket. 

I will arrive in London late Thursday, so can meet up on Friday for a swap.

Edited by Izzyslash

9 minutes ago, GnRMisterE said:

Hey Izzyslash

We have just one EEGC left. Will accept offers if you're interested.

We'll see. Then I will need to sell mine first. Not important with EE for me, as I will not be on the rail anyway, but any GC will work :) 

On ‎12‎.‎06‎.‎2017 at 8:33 PM, germanrose said:

hi,

i am looking for two tickets, either copenhagen or stockholm. Everything is welcome, fos1, ga or seated. I already have tickets for me and my buddy, but two friends are coming two, no guns n roses fans, so i want to surprise them ?. If anyone knows something, let me know.

i can pick up the tickets at the day of the concert (if you are in town), otherwise shipping.

thanks guys

I`m selling two tickets to Copenhagen:) Section lower B4, seated. Let me know if you`re interessted.

Hi,

I have two standing tickets for this Fridays show at the Olympic Stadium but would love to swap them for Saturdays show. Anyone out there who would like to do a straight swap?? I live right by the stadium so could meet you on Friday and do the swap. Let me know!

John

Hi! I have 1 ticket for the Denver (USA) show Aug 2nd.  The extra ticket is in section 126, as close to the stage as you can get (except for the pit). The only reason I am selling it is because I got a pit ticket. Face Value is $235, will happily sell it for $170.

Thanks! Borja

Edited by borope
grammar error

2x seated tickets available for friday london show block 211 will take 100 or nearest offer for both if anyones interested, il be at the show too so can meet to exchange, ive bought standin tix now so lookin to sell my originals, cheers