2017 Ticket Sale/Request Thread -- NOTHING OVER FACE VALUE

Good morning, I have a pair of GAPIT1 tickets for Minneapolis US Bank Stadium on 30 July 2017 for sale. Sadly I will no longer be able to use due to work demands (at least I get to go back in October for Arena shows).

Face value of $250 each only - I will swallow the fees. I have them ready to email by pdf (can send a pic of them in advance if required with my ID and original purchase email).

Thanks

On 06/07/2017 at 8:32 AM, UK_GNR said:

Good morning, I have a pair of GAPIT1 tickets for Minneapolis US Bank Stadium on 30 July 2017 for sale. Sadly I will no longer be able to use due to work demands (at least I get to go back in October for Arena shows).

Face value of $250 each only - I will swallow the fees. I have them ready to email by pdf (can send a pic of them in advance if required with my ID and original purchase email).

Thanks

Popped them on stubhub but if anyone on here wants them then will do for $450 a pair all in, about $100 under face value.

Thanks

On ‎2017‎-‎06‎-‎17 at 11:54 PM, GNRfanJen said:

Not sure if anyone will read this, or if this will even work out, but it's worth a shot. 

I've been thinking about this for awhile, really debating it, and I came to the realization that I want to see Guns N' Roses in the pit. I've never been in the pit before for any concert, so I don't know that experience, but if I were to be in it, especially for the first time, it would be for Guns N' Roses since I love them so much. Thing is, there's no place I can purchase them since they're all out on main sites, so I figured I could come here. 

I am interested in 2 Pit 1 tickets (or any pit tickets in general) for the ***Houston*** show on November 10th. As much as would love to see them in the pit, I can only afford them at face value or less. 

However, I also do have some general questions/concerns about being in the pit that I want to consider before pulling the trigger: I am very short (only 5 feet tall haha a daily struggle). Will this badly affect my experience? If I do somehow get lucky and find pit tickets, I plan on making this concert a full day plan, and I absolutely plan on being at the barricade by getting there as early as I have too. Is barricade even the best spot in the pit? Or is there a certain spot elsewhere where the view is better? Will my view be hindered in any way by any of those factors? How are the people in the pit? If I have to use the bathroom during an opening band, will I get my spot back? 

I know it's a lot, but this is something I really want to do, and I want to get as much information as possible. So if anyone could help me out with those questions, or if anyone has 2 pit tickets for the ***Houston*** show they don't need, or would like to part with, please message me.

Thank you all. 

My first Pit concert was the GNR concert in New Jersey last year.  It was amazing and seeing them so close was unbelievable!  As for your questions about the pit, based only on my experience, I was on the rail during the concert. I got to the stadium 4 hours in advance.  They announced a heatwave that day which may have made it easier to get on the Rail.  We got in, went to the left side (Duff's side) of the stage and propped ourselves there.  My wife went to the bathroom right after we arrived and got a couple of drinks and food. She made it back to her place easily.  I didn't go to the bathroom but didn't drink much of anything especially not alcohol.  The people in the pit was amazing. Very friendly, which was a great group of us waiting in line together.  There was a little pushing, but not much. Most of the troubles were from people arriving very later after the opening act and trying to push their way to the front.  The security was very good at this concert at making sure those pusher went to the back of the pit.

My next Pit concert is coming up and I plan on arriving 6 hours in advance (depending on the weather).  I don't mind waiting if I can get on the Barricade.  Good luck getting tickets and you will absolutely love being in the PIT at the concert.  You won't be able to get seat tickets again after this experience.

I am looking for 2 PIT tickets to the Buffalo Show on Aug 16 if anyone can't make it and willing to part with them.  Message me if you have any available.

Picked up a couple PIT tickets.  Thanks everyone.

Edited by Crankbox
Update Status

On 7/14/2017 at 0:20 PM, Crankbox said:

I am looking for 2 PIT tickets to the Buffalo Show on Aug 16 if anyone can't make it and willing to part with them.  Message me if you have any available.

Ticketmaster currently has Duff's side Pit available - https://www1.ticketmaster.com/guns-n-roses-not-in-this-orchard-park-new-york-08-16-2017/event/0000517DAF772C2A?artistid=735218&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1&tm_link=artist_msg-0_0000517DAF772C2A#efeat4212

• Like 1

On 7/14/2017 at 11:17 AM, Crankbox said:

My first Pit concert was the GNR concert in New Jersey last year.  It was amazing and seeing them so close was unbelievable!  As for your questions about the pit, based only on my experience, I was on the rail during the concert. I got to the stadium 4 hours in advance.  They announced a heatwave that day which may have made it easier to get on the Rail.  We got in, went to the left side (Duff's side) of the stage and propped ourselves there.  My wife went to the bathroom right after we arrived and got a couple of drinks and food. She made it back to her place easily.  I didn't go to the bathroom but didn't drink much of anything especially not alcohol.  The people in the pit was amazing. Very friendly, which was a great group of us waiting in line together.  There was a little pushing, but not much. Most of the troubles were from people arriving very later after the opening act and trying to push their way to the front.  The security was very good at this concert at making sure those pusher went to the back of the pit.

My next Pit concert is coming up and I plan on arriving 6 hours in advance (depending on the weather).  I don't mind waiting if I can get on the Barricade.  Good luck getting tickets and you will absolutely love being in the PIT at the concert.  You won't be able to get seat tickets again after this experience.

Thank you. Glad you had a good experience! Only hoping that I can somehow score those pit tickets. Gosh, that would be amazing. 

Hi everybody!

I don't know if there is a thread for ticket resale in this forum, however I have 2 tickets for GnR last show of the american leg of their Not in this Lifetime Tour.

I live in Norway and when I bought the tickets (at ticketmaster.com) I thought I would travel to LA with a friend to see the show. Now things have changed and my friend is not coming any more.

Therefore I would like to sell my 2 tickets (bought them for 249 each plus fees, total 568 dollars). I don't want to make money out of them just repay their cost.

They are for section J, row 12, seats 11 and 10. It appear to be a very good section to watch the show.

Alternatively, I would like to swap them with a GA pit ticket (I know there are some tickets valued arounf 500 dollars); in case I got such a ticket I would travel to the US alone and watch the show. After all I can't fly all the way to LA to sit during a GNR show, can I ?

Thanks to anyone wanting to help

Max Verzilli

Just a heads up......

There are a few listings for Apollo on Craigslist. One seller told me that he had the tickets in hand since he had picked them up today. I called the Apollo, and was told that NO tickets have been given out. They said that they didn't even have the tickets yet. They are supposed to be delivered there tomorrow, and then Will Call will open and they will start handed them out to the owners.

Hi,

anybody interested in 2 tickets for Guns and Roses concert Inglewood Forum 25th Nov 2017 ?;

section J, Row 12, seasts 11 and 10.

Price 248 USD each, which is exactly what I paid minus fees.

I cannot go anymore - I live in Europe :(

Thank you

my email:

maxderoma@hotmail.com