The whining thread

john lennon

41 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

Ridiculous isn't it. I was spending about 50 quid a week on fags but just before Christmas just got fed up. I've tried to srtart again, probably ten fags since Christmas but that was because I was a bit pissed off about not being able to enjoy smoking anymore because i used to fucking love it.

Same here, i always find myself in these discussions with people patting me on the back for quitting and how its a filthy habit but its like noooo, no no no no no, Im only using the ridiculous plastic contraption cuz smoking is bankrupting me, knock em back to 2.60 like when i was a lad I'd be on 40 a day :lol:

26 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Same here, i always find myself in these discussions with people patting me on the back for quitting and how its a filthy habit but its like noooo, no no no no no, Im only using the ridiculous plastic contraption cuz smoking is bankrupting me, knock em back to 2.60 like when i was a lad I'd be on 40 a day :lol:

There was a newsagents here that would sell single fags for 20p each :lol: Jamie Oliver would be appalled fuck turkey twirlers my school dinners were a can of coke and 2 singles :lol:

Yeah, we had a couple of places that did singles.  Certain enterprising lads used to even buy a 20 deck and just flog the lot, 20 or 50p a turn :lol:  And there's was always one person who got so desperate for a fag they're be like '20...50....80....a fuckin' quid, I'll give ya a quid!' :lol:

On 1/27/2017 at 9:39 AM, rocknroll41 said:

Right now im regretting past mistakes, as well as regretting being friends with people who turned out to be obvious assholes but I was too stupid at the time to realize this.

not stupid just gullible...at least that is my take on why i get involvef with lying, only out for themselves people :/

• Like 1

Just now, BlueJean Baby said:

No no never give up hope, even Axl says that.. :P

i mean i am not going to take 100% responsibility and feel guilty when someone refuses to accept any of the blame. i am not going to believe that i am to blame and try and do everything they say i should while they do nothing to change the things they are in the wrong about. i have hoped and begged and pleaded and sworn that I WOULD change when at least half the time they needed to get their act together! over with that crap...

3 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i mean i am not going to take 100% responsibility and feel guilty when someone refuses to accept any of the blame. i am not going to believe that i am to blame and try and do everything they say i should while they do nothing to change the things they are in the wrong about. i have hoped and begged and pleaded and sworn that I WOULD change when at least half the time they needed to get their act together! over with that crap...

I know, been there too. :shrugs:

Too bad you live across the country, we could go out and have fun looking for Mr Right. :P

@AxlsFavoriteRose question for you. Is it wrong for me to go out before I can afford to pay for my divorce? He is in Virginia and we separated and have not seen each other since May 5th last year?? I mean, I am still legally married, even though it's not by my choice. :shrugs:

The reason I am even asking is my mom's on my ass saying I am still married and should not think about going out yet...:crazy:

Edited by BlueJean Baby
edited

2 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

oh i could never delete facebook with it's endless memes, vague posts that are supposed to pique my interest ( but don't ) and the posts of my life is the greatest life of all time *rolling eyes*

Oh come on, their life is super-duper perfect, they have the (endless) pics to prove it! :thumbsup:

On 29/1/2017 at 10:47 PM, rocknroll41 said:

New thing to whine about: I deleted my facebook cause I was sick of all the entitled brats on there, but now I'm bored.

I deleted mine years ago and my family still make me feel bad about it. "We can't communicate with you anymore" they say, pfft. I still have a cellphone, an iphone with facetime or better yet, we can meet up and talk about real life. Assholes??

• Like 1