The whining thread

john lennon

46 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

How DID you get the scar on your hand Soulie? :lol:

Normally I'd request for you to share one of your secrets then, as part of this tit for tat concept, but since I fear becoming an complicit in one of your drug-related minor misdemeanors I think I will pass :lol:

So the story of my scar goes back many, many years. To when I was in first grade. I was at school and there was this girl - I can still remember her long, auburn hair -- who had this amazing climbing skill. She would climb along a ledge on the school walls. Only a few feet above the ground, but just so beautifully skillfully. And mind you, this ledge wasn't level with the ground, it slated downwards so she had to stick to the walls like a gecko to avoid slipping and falling. Just mesmerizing. She kept doing this along the walls of the school and I was just so amazed. So naturally, I attempted this myself, failed and fell down and scratched my hand? Hah, no! As she was trying to pass along the gap in a doorway, stretching her left foot across the gap to reach to the ledge on the other side, I kicked the door open so she fell on her ass! Then the lioness ran after me and with her taloned harpy hands scratched my hand! I bled!

And that was one of my first lessons about disrespecting them ladies. Don't do it, it might scar you, both on the inside and on the outside.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

AslatIE fell asleep too lol. The show started for me at like 4:30pm so I was fine, time zones can be brutal. Did you see Aerosmith? I cannot believe Steven Tyler is 70.

Fell asleep while still on Skype?  That'd be me!  haha.  I started watching the recording of Aerosmith and it blew me away!!  Id drifted away from them since the Nine Lives album and I think Im fully reinvigorated as a fan.  Yeah, cant believe he's 70.  And Kramer is still playing pretty heavy, too.  All of them are performing at top level.  Gonna finish watching it today.

1 hour ago, SoulMonster said:

Normally I'd request for you to share one of your secrets then, as part of this tit for tat concept, but since I fear becoming an complicit in one of your drug-related minor misdemeanors I think I will pass :lol:

So the story of my scar goes back many, many years. To when I was in first grade. I was at school and there was this girl - I can still remember her long, auburn hair -- who had this amazing climbing skill. She would climb along a ledge on the school walls. Only a few feet above the ground, but just so beautifully skillfully. And mind you, this ledge wasn't level with the ground, it slated downwards so she had to stick to the walls like a gecko to avoid slipping and falling. Just mesmerizing. She kept doing this along the walls of the school and I was just so amazed. So naturally, I attempted this myself, failed and fell down and scratched my hand? Hah, no! As she was trying to pass along the gap in a doorway, stretching her left foot across the gap to reach to the ledge on the other side, I kicked the door open so she fell on her ass! Then the lioness ran after me and with her taloned harpy hands scratched my hand! I bled!

And that was one of my first lessons about disrespecting them ladies. Don't do it, it might scar you, both on the inside and on the outside.

The truth is the girl was walking up the wall and you looking under up her skirt and she fell off and fucked your hand up, thats the real story isn't it? :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut

11 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Sorry. I didn't even know what you meant tbh. What the fuck is a dustcart? Some kind of cart? Filled with dust?

A great big fuckin' lorry that the people who collect the bins drive :lol:  No worries, I was joking about the tenderness and concern, I'd worry if some fuckin' Mauri suddenly put his arm around me :lol:

Am I the only one who gets annoyed when people flaunt their relationships on Facebook? We get it, you love each other and can't wait to get married or engaged or whatever. I love my girlfriend too and think she's beautiful but I just tell her instead of going on Facebook and saying it. 

Edited by Gibson_Guy87
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

Am I the only one who gets annoyed when people flaunt their relationships on Facebook? We get it, you love each other and can't wait to get married or engaged or whatever. I love my girlfriend too and think she's beautiful but I just tell her instead of going on Facebook and saying it. 

i hate the people that post 'inspirational quotes' and even worse those indirect posts where we are meant to question the poster and see if they are ok :max: #facebookwankers

• GNFNR 1

40 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

i hate the people that post 'inspirational quotes' and even worse those indirect posts where we are meant to question the poster and see if they are ok :max: #facebookwankers

I hate inspirational quotes in general, pound shop profundity that doesn't bear the mildest of scrutiny and is generally just a prehrasing of the patently bleeding obvious.

I dont mind the relationship stuff though, bless em, more people in this world in love the better if you ask me.  Fellas and birds all loving each other, go for it, I think its sweet.

7 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

@Len Cnut my bloke ain't got FB or any social media (he don't really like people :P) so it's pointless me posting it. If he did i'd be like Meegan is with Slash and he'd hate it :lol:

I do have the best bloke ever 💕

Do it the old fashioned way and write it on the walls of the pub toilet :lol:  Jan hearts Dave, DAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

That's cool, do you theatrical type stuff because i've never used pros aide?

I do both regular beauty and special fx makeups. The Pros Aide is used for prosthetics, bald caps, blocking out eyebrows... basically for anything you need to adhere to skin. Spirit Gum also works but it's not as strong as Pros Aide. 

5 minutes ago, Zoot said:

I do both regular beauty and special fx makeups. The Pros Aide is used for prosthetics, bald caps, blocking out eyebrows... basically for anything you need to adhere to skin. Spirit Gum also works but it's not as strong as Pros Aide. 

I bet you have the best time at Halloween :lol:

I'm hungover, I've still got the flu, I forgot to buy groceries yesterday, I only have one smoke left, and I feel like shit and like I've done something real bad that is gonna make someone hate me, but I can't figure out what that bad thing would be because I was only thinking all the bad stuff, I never did anything, you know? So now I'm sitting here all anxious and stuff. Gonna go back to bed.