The whining thread

john lennon

7 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Yup, thanks I'm really happy with that.

*hairdresser proceeds to finish by 'texturing' i.e. cutting, my fucking fringe shorter than I like.*

I should just kill myself right now. IT'S EITHER THAT OR SHAVE MY FRICKING HEAD!

Go for a 2001-02 era Robin Finck-esque Skullet :P. 

My cat tipped over a large amount of potting soil onto my couch, pillow and blanket.  I thought 'at lest my cleaner comes today'

Cleaner even placed their handbag right next to the pile of dirt, but did not clean it up.  I either have a shitty cleaner or one who vastly over estimates just how in touch with the earth the counter culture wants to be.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, soon said:

My cat tipped over a large amount of potting soil onto my couch, pillow and blanket.  I thought 'at lest my cleaner comes today'

Cleaner even placed their handbag right next to the pile of dirt, but did not clean it up.  I either have a shitty cleaner or one who vastly over estimates just how in touch with the earth the counter culture wants to be.

I suppose its such an odd sight, an actual large pile of potting soil on a sofa it might’ve thrown her a bit like, hang on, maybe its meant to be there, maybe hes like a modern artist and this is part of some installation hes in the middle of making, like a sort of Tracey Emin thing. Cuz honestly, who leaves a pile of soil on their sofa? :lol:

• Haha 1

On ‎2017‎-‎11‎-‎03 at 5:36 PM, soon said:

The main thing i'm taking out of this is "oh, someone else brings their pillow and a blanket to the couch to laze around and watch movies".. Thank you soon, I now know I am not alone. :lol: 

27 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

The main thing i'm taking out of this is "oh, someone else brings their pillow and a blanket to the couch to laze around and watch movies".. Thank you soon, I now know I am not alone. :lol: 

Haha!  Yes, it was not a throw pillow and decorative blanket (but, hey - it could have been!, lol) and that is precisely the case. People who don't do this, don't know how to live! :lol:

8 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Yeah, it's very backward and cruel. 

I seem to agree with you on a lot of things tbh. If only you didn't think I was an ultra misogynist! :lol:

It's horrible, all these beautiful creatures being attacked and savaged. The loss is permanent. 

Sorry little buddy, friends ? :hug:

7 hours ago, Pishy said:

@Len Cnut He is indeed is quite depressed, but also magical like a unicorn.   He needs a kiss on the lips and to be set free.

And thats your advice is it, ‘its quite depressed so sexually assault it?’ :lol:  I mean why stop at just the kiss, perhaps i should put a finger up its arse and feel its bollocks and all? :lol:

I have a relative who is very supportive of my business, and she has actually introduced me to a few clients who have made a big impact on my income this year. She's middle-aged and doesn't quite get how corporate culture works, as she's never worked in an office. She is always happy to write on social media about what a fantastic service I offer, but always, always mentions how she's my relative, which undermines anything nice she could say about me. I even have my own special hashtag (which nobody will ever search for). I occasionally do work for her, and I'm unsure if she knows that I give her a massive discount, because she describes me as "great value" when in reality, she's never paid full price for anything (and I know my fees aren't the cheapest). :facepalm: 

9 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

And thats your advice is it, ‘its quite depressed so sexually assault it?’ :lol:  I mean why stop at just the kiss, perhaps i should put a finger up its arse and feel its bollocks and all? :lol:

I kiss my cats everyday you nutjob. Maybe you need to spend time in the wild, behind a protective glass barrier of course , animal safety first 😂 

I fuckin' hate animals if I'm honest, we don't get along.  They seem to just dislike me for some reason and the feelings mutual.  I never got the idea of pets, what do i wanna go around dragging some mutt around a park twice a day with a little plastic shovel picking its shit up.  And they make everything stink, nothing worse than the fuckin' niff round a cat persons house.  I've heard all sorts of like, reasonings, companionship etc but to be honest I ain't that hard up for company and if I ever get so desperate that I start considering species outside the human race for that purpose I might do something drastic :lol:  

Don't get me wrong, give em rights and that, I ain't a nutter, I don't want em dead, harmed or otherwise distressed, I just want em away from me.  

4 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I fuckin' hate animals if I'm honest, we don't get along.  They seem to just dislike me for some reason

Somewhere in Kashmir there's a traumatized goat with a sore arse and vague memories of chloroform and Bacardi Breezer. :lol:

• Haha 2

Just now, Oldest Goat said:

...have you tried NOT fucking them?

Honestly, you Mauri's, where do you get these wild fantastical notions in your heads? :lol:  

Just now, Dazey said:

Somewhere in Kashmir there's a traumatized goat with a sore arse and vague memories of chloroform and Bacardi Breezer. :lol:

If it can't speak how do you know it don't want it, thats my motto :lol:

6 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I fuckin' hate animals if I'm honest, we don't get along.  They seem to just dislike me for some reason and the feelings mutual.  I never got the idea of pets, what do i wanna go around dragging some mutt around a park twice a day with a little plastic shovel picking its shit up.  And they make everything stink, nothing worse than the fuckin' niff round a cat persons house.  I've heard all sorts of like, reasonings, companionship etc but to be honest I ain't that hard up for company and if I ever get so desperate that I start considering species outside the human race for that purpose I might do something drastic :lol:  

Don't get me wrong, give em rights and that, I ain't a nutter, I don't want em dead, harmed or otherwise distressed, I just want em away from me.  

If you have an animal friend at home , you're supposed to take care of them, not slip on your duties and stink the place up. My place smells like roses, because I clean multiple times a day, put some effort in.

I live with a few cats because an ex bf found a near dead kitten and asked me to help the kitten and get him some basic cat skills then he would take him back, I was set up. But the guy needed a home, he would have died in that forest. Then he needed a cat companion. 

You also do it to help other living beings because we took all their habitat and ruined their environment then want to act as if they're in our way? We should feel honored they want to live with us.

Its a relationship , you earn their trust, you can't be friends with different sorts?