The whining thread

john lennon

4 hours ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

Well, it's official. I live on my couch now. I'm replaying an old video game that typically takes 2 weeks to play through at a normal pace and I haven't gotten off the couch in 8 hours. Still not done with the game, btw.

Fuckin A dude. Shut that fuckin thing off and go outside and take a walk or something. 

Or at least work on your fantasy football team!!! :lol:

Edited by Fitha_whiskey

29 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Fuckin A dude. Shut that fuckin thing off and go outside and take a walk or something. 

I worked 6 days in a row before that and I haven't done it in a few months, so it evens out :lol:

And I'm too scared to look at my team. I took a break from football after Aaron Rodgers got hurt

6 minutes ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

I worked 6 days in a row before that and I haven't done it in a few months, so it evens out :lol:

And I'm too scared to look at my team. I took a break from football after Aaron Rodgers got hurt

Well I guess I can’t say much cuz after I worked 6 days in a row I’d be getting shitfaced, so it’s no different really. 

But football must go on thru the injuries! Its a goddamn battle of attrition.

• Like 1

Being drunk and hungover at the same time sucks. Fuck, this shit with not drinking as much anymore? Went to hell. Fuck, I don't have a job, you know? So what else do I have that I can do during the days? I'm bad at sleeping, so I can't just sleep all day.

Meeting a friend of mine tomorrow, we're going out for beers. I'm excited because it's been a while.

3 hours ago, john lennon said:

Being drunk and hungover at the same time sucks. Fuck, this shit with not drinking as much anymore? Went to hell. Fuck, I don't have a job, you know? So what else do I have that I can do during the days? I'm bad at sleeping, so I can't just sleep all day.

Meeting a friend of mine tomorrow, we're going out for beers. I'm excited because it's been a while.

Girl, this is not good for you.  You need to get a job, ANY job asap. Do some dog sitting, or work at McDonalds, or clean houses...anything to get you out and about and to have some purpose and get you away from the drinking. There has to be something out there? :hug:

College is some stressful shit. Here's what needs to get done before December 14th (end of the semester)

-Develop a sales presentation for my selling class
-Study for an 80 point extra credit test for my selling class
-A 2 page analysis of Fiat/Chrysler for my business class
-A 3 page paper for a class that is pointless (I went in with a positive attitude and concluded that it's an unnecessary class). 

It doesn't look like a lot but between Thanksgiving (US) this week and extra work hours around the holidays, it doesn't leave me a ton of time. 

Edited by Gibson_Guy87

16 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Girl, this is not good for you.  You need to get a job, ANY job asap. Do some dog sitting, or work at McDonalds, or clean houses...anything to get you out and about and to have some purpose and get you away from the drinking. There has to be something out there? :hug:

I apply for literally everything, including McDonalds and that shit. Gonna try and go for another round tomorrow, because today I've been busy cleaning all day. Don't have friends over for two days and not clean. I had to throw out about 150 empty beer cans and five pizza cartons the first thing I did this morning. 

Edited by john lennon

On November 19, 2017 at 10:42 AM, john lennon said:

You say you have nothing to do so you drink.  Fair enough.  I think people can understand that.  But then you say you have something to do - to go out with a friend - but then you chose to drink then too.  And maybe its the case that they're just a drinking buddy, and thats fair enough too.  I know I have more drinking buddies then true friends.  So go have beers.  But... its not sustainable.  

If you ask this fool, Id say carve out some pockets in life where drinking isnt involved.  Chances are theres some good stuff awaiting you in those places.

• Thanks 1

On 2017-11-20 at 11:37 PM, soon said:

You say you have nothing to do so you drink.  Fair enough.  I think people can understand that.  But then you say you have something to do - to go out with a friend - but then you chose to drink then too.  And maybe its the case that they're just a drinking buddy, and thats fair enough too.  I know I have more drinking buddies then true friends.  So go have beers.  But... its not sustainable.  

If you ask this fool, Id say carve out some pockets in life where drinking isnt involved.  Chances are theres some good stuff awaiting you in those places.

It's not so much that we're just drinking buddies as it is that we got nostalgic and decided we needed to go to this one pub where we and a bunch of other friends used to hang out all the time, you know, before one of them had a kid, the other one got into an unhealthy relationship, the third got into drugs, and that friend of mine got into uni. An odd bunch, really. 

Gotta whine some more, because really all I do is whine and whine and whine. So I just got a text from bf saying he'll be home late tonight and I don't have to make dinner. Idk why I'm so bummed out about it, because I love not having to make dinner. Personally I can just as well eat a toast with a fried egg on it and call it a day.

Or, I do know, actually. Partly because I think he's low key mad at me for going out with my friend yesterday (he doesn't like the guy), and partly because I've spent the last hour and a half baking a fucking cake to a friend of ours who has his birthday because I might have drunkenly promised to do so,,, and we were supposed to go there with the cake and a shit load of beer later today. I don't know, I'm just... sad things didn't turn out the way they did in my head. 

So I texted back something like "oh, gotta work overtime again? love you" and idk. 

3 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

why the fuck are you changing avatars three times a day you self conscious prick of a cunt? :D 

Cuz I'm not satisfied with these Joe Strummer pics!  He's so cool but these avatars do him justice, look, this ones got black barrey things on the sides, the one before was brilliant but in avatar land it became all blurry, I mean look:

001%20MOI%20138C%20JS.jpg

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

Cuz I'm not satisfied with these Joe Strummer pics!  He's so cool but these avatars do him justice, look, this ones got black barrey things on the sides, the one before was brilliant but in avatar land it became all blurry, I mean look:

001%20MOI%20138C%20JS.jpg

looks like a real soft balding cunt to me :lol: 

5 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

looks like a real soft balding cunt to me :lol: 

That photos mid 80s...he died in 2002 and still had a full head of hair, how the fuck was Joe Strummer balding?!?! :lol: This is him the year he died:

17_IMG_8222CC@900@72.jpg

Balding my arse, how dare you, Joe Strummer was the man, man!

joe.jpg

The fuckin' greatest quiff in history mate!

Edited by Len Cnut

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

That photos mid 80s...he died in 2002 and still had a full head of hair, how the fuck was Joe Strummer balding?!?! :lol: This is him the year he died:

17_IMG_8222CC@900@72.jpg

Balding my arse, how dare you, Joe Strummer was the man, man!

Soft skinny toupe wearing British cunt, could've knocked him out with a lame arm!

1 minute ago, AslatIE said:

Soft skinny toupe wearing British cunt, could've knocked him out with a lame arm!

Yeah, all 6 stones of you :lol:  Remember you latino hoodlum looking motherfucker I’ve seen your pic :lol:  And its not every man that can pull off that hairdo yknow, i tried it 6 months ago, i looked like a right bellend :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut

On November 19, 2017 at 6:19 PM, Gibson_Guy87 said:

College is some stressful shit. Here's what needs to get done before December 14th (end of the semester)

-Develop a sales presentation for my selling class
-Study for an 80 point extra credit test for my selling class
-A 2 page analysis of Fiat/Chrysler for my business class
-A 3 page paper for a class that is pointless (I went in with a positive attitude and concluded that it's an unnecessary class). 

It doesn't look like a lot but between Thanksgiving (US) this week and extra work hours around the holidays, it doesn't leave me a ton of time. 

At least its dark and dreary, just the way you like! j/k

But serisouly, I hope you will get some down time.  Will you get to take off any full days in a row away from work and school over holidays?  

3 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Yeah, all 6 stones of you :lol:  Remember you latino hoodlum looking motherfucker I’ve seen your pic :lol:  And its not every man that can pull off that hairdo yknow, i tried it 6 months ago, i looked like a right bellend :lol:

A latino looking cunt like me is always going to be more bad ass than a lanky lispy Paki cunt :lol: 

5 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

A latino looking cunt like me is always going to be more bad ass than a lanky lispy Paki cunt :lol: 

What is it with all you little kids starting on me these days, honestly its like Revenge of the Nerds around here :lol:  You're fuckin' 15 son, behave yourself or i'll tax conkers and give your dinner money to charity :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1