The whining thread

john lennon

48 minutes ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

How'd it go? 

Really bad. 

They couldn't give me general anesthesia because I drove myself to the office and didn't have anybody to drive me home. (I didn't know I needed to bring somebody) So I was awake the whole time. Which would have been fine, but they couldn't get me fully numb.

I was completely numb on the outside of my gums but underneath the tooth I could still feel everything. So as soon as they started to pull the tooth, I was in extreme pain but by that point they couldn't stop because I would've been in even worse pain once the other numbing shots wore off. So they just kept pulling and cutting... On top of that there was something weird with the root of my tooth that they didn't see on the x-rays. I guess it was partially hooked on my jawbone? Or something like that? So it took them 2 hours to get the one tooth out when it should've taken less than 10 minutes and I still have the other 2 left. :no:

I'm ok now but needless to say I'm avoiding getting the other two out like the plague.

Edited by Zoot
  • Sad 3

3 hours ago, AslatIE said:

it's really fucking annoying when people are so god damn dense that they can't understand sarcasm, and they take absolutely every single fucking dumb bullshit i say seriously :lol: 

Just do what I do and surround yourself with people who are sarcastic all the time. I can't remember the last time I said a serious word to my friends :lol:

3 hours ago, soon said:

@Zoot Ouch!  Sorry to hear that. If they didnt tell you about the need for a driver and they missed something on X-Ray, might you consider a different dentist?  I dont know how that works where you are though.

I don't have dental insurance so I'm unfortunately stuck with who is willing to work with me. I really don't think this was their fault though. My jaw bone was covering the hooked part on the xray so there was no way they could've seen it until they were already working. Just bad luck I suppose... :shrugs:

23 minutes ago, Zoot said:

I don't have dental insurance so I'm unfortunately stuck with who is willing to work with me. I really don't think this was their fault though. My jaw bone was covering the hooked part on the xray so there was no way they could've seen it until they were already working. Just bad luck I suppose... :shrugs:

I see.  That is really bad luck.  Hope the rest goes much more smoothly!

Hey,
This is my first time on this thread and I just wanna say that anxiety is a cruel bitch.

I'm goin out on a first "official" date with a girl that I've been seeing and fuck, I'm so anxious Im' going nuts, I feel everything is going to blow up.

I feel like a teenager. lol (Im 22)

Edited by default_

52 minutes ago, default_ said:

Hey,
This is my first time on this thread and I just wanna say that anxiety is a cruel bitch.

I'm goin out on a first "official" date with a girl that I've been seeing and fuck, I'm so anxious Im' going nuts, I feel everything is going to blow up.

She is probably feeling the same as you so just relax. I'm sure it'll be a good night. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, default_ said:

Hey,

Look, you are what you fuckin’ are and its written all over you so whats the point in being anxious, its just a waste of energy, just drop your shoulders, bang out a shot of vodka and do what you gotta do.  The most important thing is to calm down and stop thinking, thinking is actually a learned function, by nature we’re creatures of impulse and action, not neurosis, thats just shit you’ve learned, I mean even by going through with it impulse and action are overriding thought because your natural human impulse to be with a bird and get your end away is overriding your anxiety, so you’re kinda doing it already, you just gotta follow through on it.

Whats the absolute WORST that can happen?  What, you look a fool?  Let me tell you something fella, everyone looks a fool 10 times a day, we just hide it well, its all just a big charade, learn to enjoy it.

And learn to fancy yourself a bit, what have you got to be anxious about, what are you missing a bollock or somethin?  No, exactly, getting your end away is literally the most common thing is the world, its how we all got here and if shes willing to go out with you cant be that unbearable, trust your uncle Len here, you’re gonna be fine fella.

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • GNFNR 1

I'm drunk. I mean, that's nothing to whine about, really, because I like being drunk. It's liberating and it feels so fucking good. 

So, I've been working for the past month. Got a job in january, not sure if I mentioned that. It's at a callcenter and it fucking sucks, but hey, money's money no matter where it comes from, right? I fucking hate it. I'm good at it, but I fucking hate it. I fell asleep the other day and woke up because someone answered the phone. I called in sick yesterday because all I wanted to do was to get wasted, and so I did. I told the boss I've got a throat infection so I can barely speak. Maybe I shouldn't have, because now they're not expecting me on monday either, and I really need the money. Hell. I'm going to a friend's house later tonight, she just moved in. I should give her a gift but all I have is booze. Is that alright? It's unopened, and everybody loves booze. At least I do.

Hey, thanks for all the kind replies. I've read 'em all before but I just didnt have the nerve to reply at the time lol

So, in the end it went great. We spent 4 days together and we are now in some sort of relationship. Victory achieved. :lol:

She's also a massive GNR fan btw.

• GNFNR 1

On 10/02/2018 at 9:55 AM, john lennon said:

I'm drunk. I mean, that's nothing to whine about, really, because I like being drunk. It's liberating and it feels so fucking good. 

So, I've been working for the past month. Got a job in january, not sure if I mentioned that. It's at a callcenter and it fucking sucks, but hey, money's money no matter where it comes from, right? I fucking hate it. I'm good at it, but I fucking hate it. I fell asleep the other day and woke up because someone answered the phone. I called in sick yesterday because all I wanted to do was to get wasted, and so I did. I told the boss I've got a throat infection so I can barely speak. Maybe I shouldn't have, because now they're not expecting me on monday either, and I really need the money. Hell. I'm going to a friend's house later tonight, she just moved in. I should give her a gift but all I have is booze. Is that alright? It's unopened, and everybody loves booze. At least I do.

I'm pretty sure it would be cool to just hang out with some booze, specially if she's into some drinkin'.
Just chill and have a good conversation, sometimes its all it takes. :)

• 1 month later...

I have a retail & online shop that I started 3 years ago & just had to deal with my first scammer :angry:

Some git placed 6 orders over the space of a month, each one for about £300. A few weeks after I've already shipped the goods to the customer, I start getting emails from PayPal every couple of days saying they've had another "chargeback". The arsehole had used stolen credit cards on every order, or told his credit card company that each one was an "unauthorised" transaction - either way the money is no longer in my account.

I reported it to "Action Fraud", which is the British Popo's online cyber crime team. After waiting 30 mins on hold, then spending 15 mins giving them the details, they tell me that it probably won't get investigated - wtf?! lol.

Fucking online scammers are the worst, they need some sense knocked into them with a baseball bat :lol:

4 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Wooow. What the fuck indeed. I agree. Surely it would be easy to solve because of the shipping address?

If I were you I'd fucking travel to the cunt's house with a bat and demand the stock back.

The thought did cross my mind :lol:

I've built websites for over 10 years so I know it's a common scam, this is just the first time that I've been hit by it so it's a little sore.

I once had a client whose PayPal was hacked. The hacker entered their home address and bank details for verification, then tried to transfer himself £30,000. We were able to get PayPal on the phone and they stopped the transaction fortunately, but when the police were phoned they honestly couldn't give a crap. They basically said "You've still got your money so case closed". Ummm, how about arresting the dude who just tried to steal £30,000?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I'm really pissed off with my sons school. He was told off for playing Star Wars because it's "too aggressive" they called me in about it and I had to really stop myself from laughing at the ridiculousness of it. 

Has he got a real light saber then? I imagine that's quite an aggressive bit of kit ;)

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/03/2018 at 10:49 PM, janrichmond said:

Such a good mummy :lol:

I used to get £1.50 and a slap round the head :lol:  Parents are lovely nowadays, people say all this shit about mollycoddling and that but I reckon its alright y'know, hearty breakfast, then you come home and fuckin' more food, then dinnertime, then all these snacks in between, 1.50 was the price of a sandwich and a fuckin' can of coke and all that i had til dinner that night.  Fuckin' went on fags anyway.  I see my brothers kids these days and its cute how entitled they are, 'Daaaad, Daaaad, I'm hungry' and he's fuckin' dishing out money left right and centre, bless him.  Dad I need stationary, Dad I want a computer game...and they get the lot!